ADVERTISEMENT

National Signing Day

FAU was heavy after a WR from Charlotte, Jacob White, he decided to join his teammates, the Price Brothers at FIU.

Don't understand why the canes can't land a DT....

Most of the real ones go to Alabama...

It may have something to do with the South Beach diet...

Big time recruits don't want a bunch of lettuce, grains and vegetables...

This is how most OL/DL recruits want to eat on their visit...

fat-guy-eating-giant-hamburger11.jpg

Reactions: Zoe Boy and peezy28
That's funny! The food is very tasty in Tuscaloosa and all over the state of Alabama.

The big 3 in Florida are all in the top 20 for recruiting classes. My only concern is Georgia at #3. That will surely hurt the Gators!

Reactions: Silver King
Looking at the latest National OBESITY Polls Miami just isn't ready to run with the Big Dogs yet...

Look at that, 4 SEC states in the Top 5...

1. Arkansas (35.9% obese) The 29th largest state is unfortunately the #1 biggest.

2. West Virginia (35.7% obese) Last year, West Virginia was #1, tied with Mississippi. But don’t think missing the top slot is a victory.

3. Mississippi (35.5% obese) Down two slots to #3—after tying for first last year—Mississippi is still one of the three states to earn the dubious honor have having an obesity rate over 35%. And says the report: “Mississippi had the highest reported percentage of inactivity among adults at 31.6 percent.” C’mon Mississippi..

4. Louisiana (34.9% obese) The sad news here is not only the high ranking, but how much worse it’s expected to get. The state had 69,400 cases of obesity-related cancer in 2010—with a projected 170,092 in 2030. And hypertension rates are expected to soar to 1.1 million by 2030, which would mean ¼ of the current population.

5. Alabama (33.5% obese) Alabama’s obesity rate has been climbing since the 1990s, and you can tell by the adult hypertension rate—40.3%! That’s second in the nation, after West Virginia.

Reactions: peezy28
Jerome Brown, Russell Maryland, Cortez Kennedy, Warren Sapp, and Vince Wilfork, just to name a few 'Cane DT's that ate meat and destroyed opponents. That's history, hope to see it return...

My only concern is Georgia at #3. That will surely hurt the Gators!

since when? All the way back to Spurrier, Jawga was touted as a recruiting powerhouse...heck the pups were Tennessee before Tennessee! It was Steve who famously said: "Why is it that during recruiting season they (Jawga) sign all the great players, but when it comes time to play the game, we (Florida) have all the great players? I don't understand that. What happens to them?"

Reactions: 4A 8 FAN
Reactions: 954gator
If other message boards do not allow free speech and practice violence on innocent people with a different point of view - NO RIVALS FUNDS? #MFVGA

Georgia has a new coach from the Saban camp. I know McElwain coached under him also but was a while ago. Kirby Smart will get the players excited about playing football again. The more recruits Georgia keeps, the less available to the rest of the SEC.

Georgia has a new coach? Was this year's coach - the Muschamp clone - already fired? And, this new guy...he was a head coach of Jim McElwain? Wow...who is this guy??? Kirby did a wonderful job with an excited bunch of dawgs this year, that's for sure...the pups certainly didn't underachieve at all.

Georgia has a new coach? Was this year's coach - the Muschamp clone - already fired? And, this new guy...he was a head coach of Jim McElwain? Wow...who is this guy??? Kirby did a wonderful job with an excited bunch of dawgs this year, that's for sure...the pups certainly didn't underachieve at all.
They lost to Florida! That's always an indication of a failed season. Yes, they got better as the season went on. With a great recruiting class and Eason returning, this year's game in Jacksonville will be totally different.

after losing to Vanderbilt

okay, I wanted to let that sink in

after losing to Vanderbilt, they lost to Florida. They squeaked by Kentucky

Kentucky

sorry, Kentucky and Awbarn before losing to Georgia Tech.

Georgia Tech.

I think choctaw fan really hates Florida but says shes a Gator fan. I'm so confused by her

No, I've been a fan since 1992. Why do you say that?

I try to support the entire SEC but Florida is always first. And, I know both Georgia and Tennessee will be Florida's biggest competition for another East Championship.

My favorite underrated Gator recruits....

3*DB Shawn Davis, Miami Southridge
(No idea why so low)

3*OLB Ventrell Miller, Kathleen

Last edited:
They lost to Florida! That's always an indication of a failed season. Yes, they got better as the season went on. With a great recruiting class and Eason returning, this year's game in Jacksonville will be totally different.
How about they lost to Vandy! VANDY! Now they're the "favorite" in the east. OK.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT