ADVERTISEMENT

Myron Rolle, a played to copy in every way !!!

Drummer61

Nov 7, 2012
With many of these college players making fools of themselves, looking very stupid, lying and otherwise, other than playing football, being unproductive, Myron Rolle appears to be a shinning light. Google this Jersey HS graduate.. This guy really is the epitome of what a scholar athlete should be.. I KNOW ALL CAN'T BE,BUT THIS GUY IS THE MEASURING STICK.. A Florida State graduate.

With many of these college players making fools of themselves, looking very stupid, lying and otherwise, other than playing football, being unproductive, Myron Rolle appears to be a shinning light. Google this Jersey HS graduate.. This guy really is the epitome of what a scholar athlete should be.. I KNOW ALL CAN'T BE,BUT THIS GUY IS THE MEASURING STICK.. A Florida State graduate.

Broad generalizations throughout your post. And I have no idea what "shinning" is.

While he has excelled academically and should have a tremendous professional career outside of football, he was arguably one of the most underachieving "five star" recruits in FSU history. But he's a Jersey recruit, so yeah.

Broad generalizations throughout your post. And I have no idea what "shining" is.

While he has excelled academically and should have a tremendous professional career outside of football, he was arguably one of the most underachieving "five star" recruits in FSU history. But he's a Jersey recruit, so yeah.
Played a few years, about 4, in the NFL... Had a higher calling and was a real, "all around athlete" who could speak, write, dress and act like a fine young man.. An excellent example to aspire to. "shining" light is meant to mean a great example.. But you knew that.. It's all good, especially that athlete..

Last edited:
Well Mickenly Rolle was a joke and got 2 head coaching jobs riding this guys coat tails so he must have been special

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT