ADVERTISEMENT

Miami Central will beat Mianland

Drummer61

Nov 7, 2012
Better coaching and better competition... Both folded and got wacked against GOOD OOS teams, but imo MC will win.

I'm sure Central will beat Mianland also.....I bet any school in FL could beat Mianland .....however I like Mainland over Central this week.
Why?? What are your specific reasons??? PS I know MAINLAND !!

Last edited:
Drummer why do you hate mainland sooooooo bad? They beat your team a bunch?
I don't hate Mainland at all.. I have questioned their SOS, their discipline and have said they are a good team. ''they beat your team a bunch"??? If your talking about Manatee you might be right, but if your talking about my other team, no chance, as that team played the toughest schedule in the country !!!!! That team is 8-3 and playing for a state title. That team lost to BG 30-16 in Vegas, beat the best team in Louisiana 10-3 and lost two others in close games to teams that play in one of the top 6 toughest leagues in the country.. Most honest people know that Mainland would NOT beat that team.. ps that other team is 33- 5 in OOS competition since 2004 losing to St X,17-10,Gilman 13-7, Mission Viejo 25-32, MC 50-21 and BG 30-16.. Nobody has that..

Last edited:
I don't know who your team is. It was actually an honest question. I asked because all I ever see you post is hate for Mainland. Once again though Mainland can only play those who will schedule them. OOS games don't make your schedule tough! The state of Fl has plenty of tough teams problem is they all won't play.

I don't know who your team is. It was actually an honest question. I asked because all I ever see you post is hate for Mainland. Once again though Mainland can only play those who will schedule them. OOS games don't make your schedule tough! The state of Fl has plenty of tough teams problem is they all won't play.
"OOS games don't make your schedule tough".....Oh really, well playing teams on a consistent basis like De La Salle, Mission Viejo, Miami Central, Prattville,Ala, Archbishop Rummel, Moeller, Bishop Gorman, Manatee, STA twice, FPC, St Xavier and many others plus in state teams like Bergen Catholic, Paramus Catholic, St Joes' of Montvale,N.J. and DePaul plus that OOS record looks tough to me... According to Max Preps this all equals the toughest HS football schedule in the country.. Would you like to continue and show your acumen..

Your acumen is in question as you continue to list the teams your team plays when I clearly stated that I have know clue what school you root for. My question was why is everything you post about hatred for Mainland. I'm about to agree with Dan and say that you have a color issue.

Your acumen is in question as you continue to list the teams your team plays when I clearly stated that I have know clue what school you root for. My question was why is everything you post about hatred for Mainland. I'm about to agree with Dan and say that you have a color issue.
I have no idea what you mean??? "know clue"....no clue !!! Manatee and Don Bosco Prep.. "No hatred" for the last time..... I have no color issue but you have a literacy issue...

Silver has a lifetime pass... he will never be banned. I'll be banned before Silver.

Again... we don't care about Bosco or any other out of state team at this junction... Its all about the FLORIDA playoff teams remaining.... I am sure they are having ample discussion on out of state teams on Dallas's board as we speak.

Silver has a lifetime pass... he will never be banned. I'll be banned before Silver.

Again... we don't care about Bosco or any other out of state team at this junction... Its all about the FLORIDA playoff teams remaining.... I am sure they are having ample discussion on out of state teams on Dallas's board as we speak.
peezy, i'am down with what you said, but Google ME asked and my response was clearly defined... I have complied and will continue to excite and stimulate all the posters... This is fun and you try to keep it pithy...

He asked you why you hate Mainland and did they beat your team.... He didn't know your an out of stater... I understand asked if you hate Mainland. It does seem like you do by your posting.

He asked you why you hate Mainland and did they beat your team.... He didn't know your an out of stater... I understand asked if you hate Mainland. It does seem like you do by your posting.
So ridiculous. He doesn't hate Mainland. Hes a troll and y'all keep giving him exactly what he wants. We had him gone and then we gave him a step. Stop responding to this warty troll.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

That's fine and I have clearly stated that I DON'T hate Mainland for the last time... Being critical of ones' schedule and questioning a teams discipline in very few circles means hating that team....Very sensitive posters who don't understand the word "CONTEXT" or can't read...

So ridiculous. He doesn't hate Mainland. Hes a troll and y'all keep giving him exactly what he wants. We had him gone and then we gave him a step. Stop responding to this warty troll.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
''He doesn't hate Mainland".... Wow, even this monstrous, beast of burden can read... You never add substance to posts, rather attempt to appear smart,in agreement or worse, exhibit the failure of the Govt school system..

If drummer was as smart as he claims to be then he would know why Mainland plays the schedule they do. Not everyone is a prep school with unlimited funds to travel wherever. Mainland is made up of neighborhood kids that grew up playing together and many of their families struggle just to make ends meet. Mainland attempts to schedule the toughest teams they possibly can that financially they can support. I just wish that drummer would go to a NJ board and talk about his team. He'son the FL board and hasn't posted about his supposed FL team losing last week. Go home!!!

If drummer was as smart as he claims to be then he would know why Mainland plays the schedule they do. Not everyone is a prep school with unlimited funds to travel wherever. Mainland is made up of neighborhood kids that grew up playing together and many of their families struggle just to make ends meet. Mainland attempts to schedule the toughest teams they possibly can that financially they can support. I just wish that drummer would go to a NJ board and talk about his team. He'son the FL board and hasn't posted about his supposed FL team losing last week. Go home!!!

Fuhgetaboutit.

This sis what he can't explain. Donnie Brasco losing their own league!

Big North - United
TEAM CONFERENCE - DIVISION OVERALL
St. Joseph (Mont.) 3-1 8-3
Bergen Catholic 3-1 7-4
Don Bosco Prep 2-2 8-3
DePaul 1-3 5-6
Paramus Catholic 1-3 3-6
See More Football Standings »

coachdizzy, I am home and have lived in Palm Beach for over 20 years, Publics may not be able to change ALL their schedule, but can play up at least 2-3 teams..If not, fine, but said schedule still is weak.. It appears, MC,BTW,LBP, Corona Cent, Mission Viejo and many other publics just like Mainland have played OOS and better competition in state.. Stop with the "prep school" BS.. I also NEVER said "I was smart" or think I am, but if do, thank you.. I do talk on the Jersey board and since I have lived here for over 20 years and like Fla HS football will also talk here... Who are you to tell me to, "Go home"??? Rather than try and blast what I say, talk about it and justify why any team, who's best in their league all the time, should NOT try and play better teams.. One example is in NJ where rather than beat all publics, the preps are forming an all prep league to prevent bullying the weaker teams.. Publics are doing this too, all over.. No, coach dizzy, talk about options to make schools play better competition thereby get better themselves..

Fuhgetaboutit.

This sis what he can't explain. Donnie Brasco losing their own league!

Big North - United
TEAM CONFERENCE - DIVISION OVERALL
St. Joseph (Mont.) 3-1 8-3
Bergen Catholic 3-1 7-4
Don Bosco Prep 2-2 8-3
DePaul 1-3 5-6
Paramus Catholic 1-3 3-6
See More Football Standings »
Good, now you are talking about Bosco and New Jersey.....Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa See you guys never debate or reasonably discuss, you just deflect, take pot shots or run...

Last edited:
That's fine and I have clearly stated that I DON'T hate Mainland for the last time... Being critical of ones' schedule and questioning a teams discipline in very few circles means hating that team....Very sensitive posters who don't understand the word "CONTEXT" or can't read...
Enough, you clueless P.O.S. Mainland plays in a 6 team district, therefore plays 5 district games every year according to FHSAA rules. That leaves 5 games out of district, STILL WITH ME ?
Game 1 - 8A Deland, bitter rival, play every season for the last 50 plus years ( 20 miles away )
Game 2- 8A Flagler Palm Coast, have been a solid team, haven't played for several years. ( 20 miles away )
Game 3- St Edwards, enough said.
Game 4- 8A Dr Phillips ( Region 2 finalist ) 7 Mainland 28
Game 5- 7A Bartram Trail ( Region 1 finalist ) 24 Mainland 56
Shut the F*** up !

Reactions: peezy28
Dude, he's horrible. The worst troll of all time, ham handed, transparent, and worst of all, not funny.

Last edited:
peezy, i'am down with what you said, but Google ME asked and my response was clearly defined... I have complied and will continue to excite and stimulate all the posters... This is fun and you try to keep it pithy...

Name and town if you wish to opine!

Dan, remember when you were a kid and saw that rubber thing hanging in the bathroom? Mom called it a hot water bottle and you used to laugh because you knew all along it was really a Drummer61.

Again... we don't care about Bosco or any other out of state team at this junction... Its all about the FLORIDA playoff teams remaining.... I am sure they are having ample discussion on out of state teams on Dallas's board as we speak.[/QU
How about if Mainland wins, Drummer is banned from the board?

Go Bucs.
Heyn
Name and town if you wish to opine!

Enough, you clueless P.O.S. Mainland plays in a 6 team district, therefore plays 5 district games every year according to FHSAA rules. That leaves 5 games out of district, STILL WITH ME ?
Game 1 - 8A Deland, bitter rival, play every season for the last 50 plus years ( 20 miles away )
Game 2- 8A Flagler Palm Coast, have been a solid team, haven't played for several years. ( 20 miles away )
Game 3- St Edwards, enough said.
Game 4- 8A Dr Phillips ( Region 2 finalist ) 7 Mainland 28
Game 5- 7A Bartram Trail ( Region 1 finalist ) 24 Mainland 56
Shut the F*** up !
Now, that is better you pos because at least you came up from the hole you were in..

Dude, he's horrible. The worst troll of all time, ham handed, transparent, and worst of all, not funny.
See, all you do is pot shot...You never add anything to the blog.. You really are a stupid, immature, silly beast of burden who is not only devoid of literary skill but has never started a blog or had intelligent talks with anyone...The classroom dunce if you will... Stop talking or talk about football.. A pathetic and benign air user..

Again... we don't care about Bosco or any other out of state team at this junction... Its all about the FLORIDA playoff teams remaining.... I am sure they are having ample discussion on out of state teams on Dallas's board as we speak.[/QU
How about if Mainland wins, Drummer is banned from the board?

Go Bucs.
Heyn
Dan, remember when you were a kid and saw that rubber thing hanging in the bathroom? Mom called it a hot water bottle and you used to laugh because you knew all along it was really a Drummer61.

No, that was LAZL Trojan !!! Filled with shit !!! You guys are a fraternity of babies who never discuss, just react like little babies...

No, that was LAZL Trojan !!! Filled with shit !!! You guys are a fraternity of babies who never discuss, just react like little babies...
Factually incorrect, Snookie. We just don't discuss with YOU because you're a Jersey Shore douchebag.

I'm surprised you still don't get it. But I shouldn't be. You're from Jersey.

Factually incorrect, Snookie. We just don't discuss with YOU because you're a Jersey Shore douchebag.

So rock thrower, when valid points are made you don't engage, coming from Palm Beach for the last 20 plus years has nothing to do with this.. I never have to attack the poster like you cheap shot, as my posts have merit.. You sir have none...

So rock thrower, when valid points are made you don't engage, coming from Palm Beach for the last 20 plus years has nothing to do with this.. I never have to attack the poster like you cheap shot, as my posts have merit.. You sir, have none...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT