ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Richt is out at UGA!!!

Hire Muschamp! He is pure entertainment! He can't win but he is as fun to watch as the game.

Reactions: Fan 74
I think he would do great at Miami because they really need a person with his FAITH and BELIEFS down there. They don't need somebody who lives in a soup bowl, always have to be stirred.

I think he would do great at Miami because they really need a person with his FAITH and BELIEFS down there. They don't need somebody who lives in a soup bowl, always have to be stirred.

No they don't... Miami needs a rough and tumble coach not afraid to go into the heart of Liberty City and pull out the best of them. Pete Carroll type of guy. I think Mike Leach would be great in Miami and they would love him...

No, I think those kids need to see someone with a proven track record in a Major Program come in; not just promising them he's going to start winning like Randy Shannon or Golden with no track record of doing it in the big time.

I don't see them paying the kind of money it takes for an established guy.

Richt ant going anywhere. He's going to stay there, get paid the same amount, and raise money for the program.

The word i hear is Miami will be 4 mill for a coach. That puts them in the upper tier.

Wow - Leach would tear some #$@ at Miami.. I hope they don't hire him!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT