ADVERTISEMENT

Mainland,according to Max Preps, should win Fla 6-A??

Drummer61

Nov 7, 2012
Will they beat MC if the two play??? Fla 6A according to Max Preps, is the 8th toughest in the country.

Will they beat MC if the two play??? Fla 6A according to Max Preps, is the 8th toughest in the country.
Mainland should win this game as MC, this year, not much... MC beat BTW by 7 and BTW was destroyed by STA.. This game, if it's played and Mainland romps,will tell if Mainland is really a viable team or just plays a soft schedule as some would suggest...

Watch out for Armwood's SOPHOMORE Defensive Line.

6'7 265
6'5 260
6'2 280

Sophomores. Where the hell do they get these guys? And they aren't fat boys. All have slim waists and long arms.

Reactions: peezy28

6'7 265
6'5 260
6'2 280

Sophomores. Where the hell do they get these guys? And they aren't fat boys. All have slim waists and long arms.
Wow..... Two years, forget about it...

Mainland should win this game as MC, this year, not much... MC beat BTW by 7 and BTW was destroyed by STA.. This game, if it's played and Mainland romps,will tell if Mainland is really a viable team or just plays a soft schedule as some would suggest...

Correction as you would suggest.

Drummer has the idea that if your not playing nationally ranked teams (mythically) every week that your schedule is weak.

They played 2 - one is no longer ranked because they went 0-3 against nationally ranked teams (so they shouldn't be).

Schedule won't matter - this team is GOOD.

They are the only team I have seen since Plant (2011) and Miami Central (2010, maybe) that clearly had more talent than DP. They are good. They would be scary good without the mistakes they made in the two games I saw them (Ohio and Dr. Phillips).

Drummer has the idea that if your not playing nationally ranked teams (mythically) every week that your schedule is weak.
Sometimes?? But really, besides Ohio, who do they play??? Nobody on that schedule is really top team in Fla?? I'am not saying Mainland is not a good team, they appear to be, but they play soft teams.. If i'am wrong i'll admit it..

Dan, where will the game be played this weekend, at the Municipal Stadium or in Palm Bay? Wish it were on a night I could come watch the game.

Have to say Armwood looks like they may have something to say about the playoffs. The South Regional winner could be beat up after going through their brackets. Armwood looks like they have a much easier path to the championship game.

6'7 265
6'5 260
6'2 280

How does a high school sophomore even get that big? In real life, your average sophomore in the stands hangin' out friends watching the game will normally weigh like half that much. See, these are the kind of kids that were blessed with a super-puberty. I don't see how all the training and working out in the world can make your body get that big at that age unless you've had super-puberty. Always hated kids like those.

Dan, where will the game be played this weekend, at the Municipal Stadium or in Palm Bay? Wish it were on a night I could come watch the game.

Have to say Armwood looks like they may have something to say about the playoffs. The South Regional winner could be beat up after going through their brackets. Armwood looks like they have a much easier path to the championship game.
Cat, they changed the format this year. Bucs could play all home games. Unbelievable but true. Advantage Mainland. Guess next year it would be mostly away games. A one year playoff wonder team could get a break or get the shaft. Teams like Mainland, Cocoa, etc it evens out over the years...I guess ?

Last year Cocoa had all home games. More likely than not why the Cocoa vs BTW game was so close. This year will be another challenge in the south region. Glades looks to be on a mission. BTW vs Glades will be a great game.
Mainland vs Heritage should be a good one also.
MC like BTW seem to be flat this year but NEVER think they're not bringing a war, you know haw they are, it only takes someone saying they can't win and they make it a mission.

Cocoa didn't have all home games last year, they played at Clewiston last year in 2nd round in a game that was very close. They stopped Clewiston on 4th down at the goal line to win it, much like BTW stopped Cocoa on the 2 point play to win maybe this year it will be different. For the record I think Cocoa from the little I have seen of them they are way better this year than last year.

You are right, we did travel to Clewiston to play a very tough team. That was the second best game for Cocoa IMO, because we won. The First was Cocoa vs Lou Trinity in Ky. BTW was the third best game but not as exciting as the Clewiston game until the last 5 mins of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT