ADVERTISEMENT

Mainland 35 Sebastian River 3

Dan in Daytona

Nov 20, 2008
Tight first half (7-3), to much power in the second. Coach Pettis has a very athletic defense. It's looked similar to the one he had at Deland. They play the ball very well and are aggressive and hardnosed. I think they wore down a little in the 2nd half from Mainland's speed. Or they just got down mentally because their offense couldn't do anything after the first 15-20 minutes. The Buc defense dominated. Scores can sometimes be very misleading. Two weeks ago Mainland whipped it's rival Seabreeze 35-0. Sebastian River could beat them 35-0 too. What I'm trying to say is " Lookout Palm Bay Heritage," you got trouble coming your way.....ROUND 1 BUCS

Last edited:
Once again, Mainland is the only school left in Volusia County in the playoffs.

Once again, Mainland is the only school left in Volusia County in the playoffs.
One decent team that bullies the weak.. The last two three teams plus upcoming Heritage are horrible.. I only know of one league, that rather than continue to bully the same teams, formed there own............. That league is brutal.. DLS is Calf did that until this year, played better teams and still did well..

Last edited:
Mainland is scary good on Defense, great to be back in Volusia County, much love and respect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT