ADVERTISEMENT

Mainland 28 Dr Phillips 7

Never saw a white rat, only black and dark brown stupid ones !!!!!!!!!! I have better things to do and no longer will major in minor things..

What's that supposed to mean, man? Rats of color have to be stupid? I see who we're dealing with.
What better things do you have to do? Didn't you mention having other hobbies of substance?

Whatcha doing, whereyagoin, whoyagoinwith?

I am sorry for the double and triple posts, I was having a problem with post a reply. PJD, that call is really going to come down to the judgment of the official. Redfishren, can you explain why this "dude never ceases to amaze" you?

What better things do you have to do? Didn't you mention having other hobbies of substance?

Whatcha doing, whereyagoin, whoyagoinwith?

Drummie! What things are better? I'm bored to tears with this tired ass talking about Don Brasco.

Let's do something fun.

I am sorry for the double and triple posts, I was having a problem with post a reply. PJD, that call is really going to come down to the judgment of the official. Redfishren, can you explain why this "dude never ceases to amaze" you?

You posted three times. There's a term for that on this site, but it's just for a double post. I have no idea if a triple has ever been pulled off or if there is a term for it. A triple post takes some real effort or talent, one.

Some people think that level of posting can't be taught, it just takes individual talent. I believe you're a natural, Jammie!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT