ADVERTISEMENT

Mainland 21 Palm Bay Heritage 14, Miami Central 39 Miami Carol City 8

Dan in Daytona

Nov 20, 2008
It wasn't pretty, but it doesn't matter. Next up, Miami Central, just like it should be. Heard shots were fired, and field was cleared down south. See you again Rockets.....Round 2 Mainland

Edit : Miami Central 36- 8 over Carol City

It wasn't pretty, but it doesn't matter. Next up, Miami Central, just like it should be. Heard shots were fired, and field was cleared down south. See you again Rockets.....Round 2 Mainland

Edit : Miami Central 36- 8 over Carol City
Yea they were shooting in the parking lot.. 2 guys got hit probably had a wager on the game and most likely got upset cause Carol City got they asses handed to....

What do y'all have to work on Daytona as y'all get ready to play the rockets....

Zoe, it's all a mind game now. Central stopped us one game (semi's) from O-Town in 2011, 2013, 2014. This is two games from Orlando. The winner plays Naples or Charlotte, then Armwood. Got to beat the champ (Central) to be the champ. It's all good...

Willie Williams never, ever played for Miami Central. Get your facts straight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hendog46
Darter, it's all about the "troll." Playoff time and all this clowns post are negative....a loser in our midst

Dan, Drummer is an individual who either cannot or is too lazy to think for himself. His mind is laced with the poison of stereotypes fed to him by his elders/betters. He has never evolved beyond that type of thought and tragically, I don't think he possesses the ability to. In short, he is a player hater without being able to articulate, clearly what the basis of his hate is derived from!!

Reactions: Dan in Daytona
Great psychoanalysis Darter. If you ever decide to give up that CPA thing how about some free couch time....I'm in need, says the wife :)

Hey If drummer post one more stereotypical or racist post he's gone end of story that's 2 in one day unless I didn't catch others 3 strikes your out.

Hey If drummer post one more stereotypical or racist post he's gone end of story that's 2 in one day unless I didn't catch others 3 strikes your out.
What was racist???? Show me?? I stated facts and your implications are without merit other than you opinion of my remarks, which i'am entitled to.. RACISM MY ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan, Drummer is an individual who either cannot or is too lazy to think for himself. His mind is laced with the poison of stereotypes fed to him by his elders/betters. He has never evolved beyond that type of thought and tragically, I don't think he possesses the ability to. In short, he is a player hater without being able to articulate, clearly what the basis of his hate is derived from!!
I state facts, think for myself and my mind, no matter what, is LACED with the real deal....I'am not a politically correct coward rather the mayor of "realville" in a world replete with deniers.. None had the guts to answer my posts,rather throw rocks and run from my comments which all are true and you all know it..Dan, your a pathetic weakling who is devoid of factual and honest reality..

What was racist???? Show me?? I stated facts and your implications are without merit other than you opinion of my remarks, which i'am entitled to.. RACISM MY ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have to prove anything do it again and you can go get yourself a lawyer to post on here again (assuming your not one which)... Perception is in the eye of the beholder.

I don't have to prove anything do it again and you can go get yourself a lawyer to post on here again (assuming your not one which)... Perception is in the eye of the beholder.
So your the judge, jury and the executioner.... Well, free speech to you Mr Nazi means nothing.. Your an anarchist !!!

Not about being right or wrong you want to be right fine you got it but what I said still stands. Just watch yourself. Unless you want to go down to liberty city and repeat what you wrote on this message board th don't bring it back. Don't write stuff on a message board you won't say to a person'ss face

I state facts, think for myself and my mind, no matter what, is LACED with the real deal....I'am not a politically correct coward rather the mayor of "realville" in a world replete with deniers.. None had the guts to answer my posts,rather throw rocks and run from my comments which all are true and you all know it..Dan, your a pathetic weakling who is devoid of factual and honest reality..

YOU, SIR, are as far from reality as East is from West. But you would not know, would you? For in your state that is an impossibility. Drummer, where I come from, a Drummer is either a roach or a fish. Since I am sure I would find you indigestible, it clearly must be the former. that being the case, I got some "Real Kill" for you.

Last edited:
..Dan, your a pathetic weakling who is devoid of factual and honest reality..
Drummer, you still don't get it. Nobody on this message board wants to talk back and forth smack with you. It's playoff time. We don't care how Florida rates nationally. How Florida would do hypothetically against other state schools is meaningless here. There are No Obama threads, No Isis threads, No thug threads, No Jersey threads, No other out of state threads. Has your clueless ass not noticed this yet ? Go bother someone that shows an interest in those things. This isn't the place for it here and now. And especially don't flatter yourself thinking that you are intellectually superior to anyone here. Could I, or many others, go tit for tat with you on most any subject ? Sure we could, why not ? Your brain power, exhibited through your posts is not intimidating. We all choose not too. Been there, done that. Talk playoffs or leave me the F alone. I'll be in Orlando on Dec 5 for the 3A ,1pm game ( westside, sun to the back ) 7pm,-4A game , Dec 11, 1pm (westside), 7pm,-7A , Dec 12, 1pm-6A, 7pm-8A. Want to talk smack, I'm easy to find, please look me up.

Drummer, you still don't get it. Nobody on this message board wants to talk back and forth smack with you. It's playoff time. We don't care how Florida rates nationally. How Florida would do hypothetically against other state schools is meaningless here. There are No Obama threads, No Isis threads, No thug threads, No Jersey threads, No other out of state threads. Has your clueless ass not noticed this yet ? Go bother someone that shows an interest in those things. This isn't the place for it here and now. And especially don't flatter yourself thinking that you are intellectually superior to anyone here. Could I, or many others, go tit for tat with you on most any subject ? Sure we could, why not ? Your brain power, exhibited through your posts is not intimidating. We all choose not too. Been there, done that. Talk playoffs or leave me the F alone. I'll be in Orlando on Dec 5 for the 3A ,1pm game ( westside, sun to the back ) 7pm,-4A game , Dec 11, 1pm (westside), 7pm,-7A , Dec 12, 1pm-6A, 7pm-8A. Want to talk smack, I'm easy to find, please look me up.

All the best Dan.. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Can't meet you as I will be going to Met Life Stadium to see two hard nosed teams play..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT