ADVERTISEMENT

looking for a new home

Before anyone can make an assessment on whether you'll be allowed to become part of the brotherhood that makes up the greater "Football Central" forum. You'll have to provide a brief description of the situation/circumstance that led to your eviction from the still unnamed forum you posted in previously?

Thank in advance for your cooperation with this acceptance process!

Go canes Go!

Before anyone can make an assessment on whether you'll be allowed to become part of the brotherhood that makes up the greater "Football Central" forum. You'll have to provide a brief description of the situation/circumstance that led to your eviction from the still unnamed forum you posted in previously?

Thank in advance for your cooperation with this acceptance process!

Go canes Go!

Gman I agree with this... Since he put it out there he got banned... Ima need some details... or we can just wait for it to happen here LOL.

I am guessing Floridahsfootball banned ya? I am an admin over there too... However its a little more lose over here as long as you don't get racial or ignorant. I think overtly racists posts are the only thing that has gotten folks... Maybe threatening physical violence but I will allow it if you promise to let me live stream the real fight when it happens.

Gman I agree with this... Since he put it out there he got banned... Ima need some details... or we can just wait for it to happen here LOL.

Pezzy, you know here being banned is a badge of honor, so it goes without saying knowing the details to the suggested banning would be an essential element to assessing whether he's worthy of this crowd.....at least what remains of it?

Go Canes Go!

Pezzy, you know here being banned is a badge of honor, so it goes without saying knowing the details to the suggested banning would be an essential element to assessing whether he's worthy of this crowd.....at least what remains of it?

Go Canes Go!

You yourself have recently been banned LMAO

Reactions: Neutral 0bserver
I dont call that a ban.....I told him I was done with his site before I left....he did that I guess because he was butt hurt, after I told him he did himself no favors whining about how hard it is to be a boss. Basically just told him to reach down and rediscover his manhood.......I personally had never had any respect for managers that presented like that.......the Postal Service is covered up with unqualified managers........but I was always the one that would say what everyone was thinking but too afraid to say.......My peers before I retired called me their "big brother", because I wouldn't let stuff go on that wasn't right or was a cluster F*** waiting to happen........

Go Canes Go!

Last edited:
I dont call that a ban.....I told him I was done with his site before I left....he did that I guess because he was butt hurt, after I told him he did himself no favors whining about how hard it is to be a boss. Basically just told him to reach down and rediscover his manhood.......I personally had never had any respect for managers that presented like that.......the Postal Service is covered up with unqualified managers........but I was always the one that would say what everyone was thinking but too afraid to say.......My peers before I retired called me their "big brother", because I wouldn't let stuff go on that wasn't right or was a cluster F*** waiting to happen........

Go Canes Go!

No you quit because you couldn't get me removed as a moderator because I refused to let you be disrespectful then had the nerve to bash the site owner for not responding to you immediately like you some VIP with royal descent

Laughable how you try to twist the events around for your benefit to Garner sympathy

No you quit because you couldn't get me removed as a moderator because I refused to let you be disrespectful then had the nerve to bash the site owner for not responding to you immediately like you some VIP with royal descent

Laughable how you try to twist the events around for your benefit to Garner sympathy

Your turth, my truth, who's ever truth........you're apparently still bothered by it all......you keep bringing your little self over here to respond to my post.....that speaks volumes all by it's self.......just like a woman, but breaks just like a little girl!

Go Canes Go!

Your turth, my truth, who's ever truth........you're apparently still bothered by it all......you keep bringing your little self over here to respond to my post.....that speaks volumes all by it's self.......just like a woman, but breaks just like a little girl!

Go Canes Go!

No I'm not bothered by it, you lost

I'm still there and a mod despite your pathetic attempts to try and get rid of me all because I wasn't kissing palmetto and IMG ass like you wanted

Your still being a petty liar and I'm shrinking you down to size because I can, my purpose of posting here today is sharing my work and supporting the podcast me and peezy started up and our hard work is making progress

You are just a sad entitled immature boy chasing the brass ring that you will never reach, see you around, "champ"

No I'm not bothered by it, you lost

I'm still there and a mod despite your pathetic attempts to try and get rid of me all because I wasn't kissing palmetto and IMG ass like you wanted

Your still being a petty liar and I'm shrinking you down to size because I can, my purpose of posting here today is sharing my work and supporting the podcast me and peezy started up and our hard work is making progress

You are just a sad entitled immature boy chasing the brass ring that you will never reach, see you around, "champ"
Man Peezy, tell me in aint true.......you and little man?

Go Canes Go!

Man Peezy, tell me in aint true.......you and little man?

Go Canes Go!

Yeah it is, and he has been a huge help in getting the podcast off the ground, even though his schedule has kept him from being on show lately, if it wasn't for his help the podcast would still have been a pipedream

We both went forward with doing something that benefits high school athletics, not just sitting here whining and trying to get people pushed out of power because we disagree with them and are too insecure to address it like a man

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT