ADVERTISEMENT

Lingard a Army All American

UHSTitan

Apr 25, 2015
Orange City
Our RB Lorenzo Lingard has accepted an invitation to play in the US Army All American game. Kid busts his ass everyday and is very grounded! He so deserves this! Couldn't be happier for him!!!!

Congratulations!

I had no idea invitations went out this early. I've only known of someone who went to the camp as a junior.

Reactions: UHSTitan
Dan, thanks he's got a very bright future! Might be partial here but I think he looks great in orange and white, lol! Oh btw, our head coach says we are coming to y'all the second Saturday in August for a controlled scrimmage. I can't wait as I love matching up with y'all. It's always fun, respectful, great competition and good hard playing. Think we start at 9am

Choctaw, our head coach got the call Monday night and Lo accepted immediately. I've been there once about 6-7 years ago when my youngest sons pop warner team was invited to play a Texas select team. Spent the whole week with guys like D.J Fluker and Dre Kirkpatrick, it was an amazing event!!

Dan, thanks he's got a very bright future! Might be partial here but I think he looks great in orange and white, lol! Oh btw, our head coach says we are coming to y'all the second Saturday in August for a controlled scrimmage. I can't wait as I love matching up with y'all. It's always fun, respectful, great competition and good hard playing. Think we start at 9am
Thanks for the heads up coach, I was out of the loop on that one. Look for the old white man around the goal line..see ya

UHSTitan, and Dan , that controlled scrimmage the second week in August is for the 2016 A-1 Officials Clinic. There are going to be around 8 teams competing and helping out I believe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT