ADVERTISEMENT

Let's try this again. Niceville at Navarre

Short squib kick ricochets off a Niceville player right into the hands of a Navarre player. Just one of those nights where the ball bounces wrong for Niceville. Navarre playing very well

Final score was 35-13 Navarre. It was a game for 1 half. Honestly Niceville just isn't that good this year. Eli Stove is a monster sure but they are so undersized up front on both sides of the ball. Navarre dominated this game in the trenches. Their OL is the real deal. I think Navarre has a good shot to make a deep run. I wouldn't be surprised if Niceville lost next week....

Stat of the game....Niceville held to 3 yards of offense in the 2nd half.....I'm sure even coach Hicks couldn't tell you the last time something like that happened.

I am surprised their lines are undersized. That's usually one of their strong points.

So, Choctaw lost to Navarre by 2 points early in the season and to Niceville by 3 points in mid-October. Unfortunately, they have not seen any Jacksonville teams. They may have a good chance to go deep in the playoffs!

Who does Niceville play in the first round? And I'm not going to write Niceville off just yet. I saw them beat the brakes off of a good Pine Forest team two weeks ago.

Niceville has been undersized on the line for a few years now. In 2004 and 2005 the line was massive, with three players going 6'3" or taller and 305 or bigger. They could all move very well also, so the guards could pull. I think last year they averaged about 265 across the line.

too bad Nicevilles RBs couldn't take advantage of that O line in 2005........

Wait for it..........

Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT