ADVERTISEMENT

laz index

If the Lazl Index have turned into the Lazy Index, then maybe it's time for the Wave Index to re-emerge.

The two indexes were boaf excellent, but differed greatly in composition. Lazl's Index was strickly based on crunching numbers, whereas Wavebb's Index were based on crunching money. You mail Wave a check, your ratings go up accordingly.

peezy28 was cool wiff everything because Wave promised to give him parachute lessons if he kept his mouff shut. peezy agreed and showed up to the airport. Then Wave explained, "Your first three jumps are combat jumps from 500 feet. If you make through those all right, then we issue you a parachute."

That's the last time we ever saw peezy.

Reactions: Wavebb
If I just send a dancing girl over from one of the local trailer parks, does that improve the rankings? She only works on tips, so you will have to pay your own way for the dances or the ta-tas, but she is working her way through dental/hair stylist/make-up/mechanic school and paying for her dead end boyfriend,'s bad habits so just know your tip money is going to good use.

There is a very good reason why Laz has not been able to update the site. I'm not going into details.

Thank you! I am following that advice. On a good note, I should be updating the site tonight or tomorrow. It’s been taking me forever to get the scores from the first 4 weeks. There is one game being played tonight (East Lee County vs. Riverdale) that I need before publishing.

Laz maxpreps shows Immokalee beat Dunbar but they are playing right now as last Friday’s game was cancel to today. Don’t know why maxpreps defaulted to last year’s score so don’t use it

Laz maxpreps shows Immokalee beat Dunbar but they are playing right now as last Friday’s game was cancel to today. Don’t know why maxpreps defaulted to last year’s score so don’t use it
Yeah. I saw that too. I don’t know how that happens. Tonight’s scoreboard shows Dunbar leading in the 2nd Q but that there is a lightning delay. It’s been a pretty lengthy delay so I wonder if it was called off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT