ADVERTISEMENT

Larry Culpepper wants to present the National Championship Trophy!

Should I - LARRY CULPEPPER present the National Championship trophy on January 11th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Larry, how bout you step off on a post with some humor in it. You're going to have to spread your wings a little here/hear beyond the premise of "Hey, I'm claiming to have invented the CFP."

The campaign was pretty good at first, but I'm seeing no growth in the character, other than an increased creepiness in regard to personal space. Frankly, I get that enough with Jambun82.

Let's go, Larry, get to the jokes!

Edit: Sorry, Larry, I thought you were actually Dr. Pepper doing some guerrilla marketing. Then I saw the playoff restructuring post. Good to meet you.

Last edited:
Blackpopsicle, an increased creepiness in regard to personal space? What have I done to you recently?

Blackpopsicle, an increased creepiness in regard to personal space? What have I done to you recently?
Well, it's been a while, but you DID used to stalk me, remember? People don't get over that like talking to somebody with halitosis. I've suffered. Besides, you beat me in the POY preliminary. My life is in ruins.

Hell, I might as well apply for a chain gang position on a flag football team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT