ADVERTISEMENT

Jefferson @ Hardee

... I am surprised he won (the election) too because the other guy was local ...
Perhaps Russian interference? Has to be! Somebody please contact Mueller and the F.B.I.

Note to HWF: Please ignore this post.
Note to peezy28: You are the GREATEST (and all that other stuff)

Troof hurtz

Yes 10-0 means something to Desoto guys you never been there but when the season starts again next year guess what this year will be forgotten… It only takes the start of the next season for ppl to forget any 10-0 season… Its that easy… Some ppl really believes they have accomplished something when all ppl remember is that one single loss!!!

Let me ask everyone if it means so much how come theres no archives at FHSAA recognizing this? How about 2004 Hardee run, all on the road? Nothing no documentation whatsoever up at FHSAA…

So when is FHSAA. giving out the 10-0 trophies?I would like the date so I can take photos!!!! Keep thinking something was accomplished because if that is your only goal I say your a fool!!!!

Yes 10-0 means something to Desoto guys you never been there but when the season starts again next year guess what this year will be forgotten… It only takes the start of the next season for ppl to forget any 10-0 season… Its that easy… Some ppl really believes they have accomplished something when all ppl remember is that one single loss!!!

Let me ask everyone if it means so much how come theres no archives at FHSAA recognizing this? How about 2004 Hardee run, all on the road? Nothing no documentation whatsoever up at FHSAA…

So when is FHSAA. giving out the 10-0 trophies?I would like the date so I can take photos!!!! Keep thinking something was accomplished because if that is your only goal I say your a fool!!!!

I bet if you go 10-0 you are the Distric Champion and should be on the list of Goals for every team--- there is a faces in the crowd article in SI about that 04 team --

Remember when Hardee went to Wesley Chapel and beat a 10-0 team? Remember when Hardee beat Lake Wales in 2011? Hardee has done some of the upsetting as well as being upset too.

Perhaps Russian interference? Has to be! Somebody please contact Mueller and the F.B.I.

Note to HWF: Please ignore this post.
Note to peezy28: You are the GREATEST (and all that other stuff)

Maybe Sessions was involved.... Too soon?

RIP

man this thread went to sh*t didnt it LOL.

It was my plan this week to stir some folks up to make them think!!!! I planned this out two weeks ago but Chips/Neutral helped accidentally . He’s such a huge morph and he ran off many good folks to the other board he deserves a trophy!!!! Too bad he’s on ignore!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: peezy28
man this thread went to sh*t didnt it LOL.
Peezy, our prayers is been answered. Less than a month ago people was declarin this place dead an some members was begging you to close their account. Now ... thanks mainly to the people of Arcadia and Watchchula ... we got us another 3 pager goin on!

It was my plan this week to stir some folks up to make them think!!!
Poppin all them backpain pills has turned you into the odds-on favorite to win FV Poster of the Year, HWF. You been on such a roll, even the FHSAA people who is losin their jobs will probably vote for you!

I bet if you go 10-0 you are the Distric Champion and should be on the list of Goals for every team--- there is a faces in the crowd article in SI about that 04 team --

Never got to see that article and don’t understand why FHSAA does not recognize that accomplishment but they allow an 0-9 team in the playoffs. Now after reading the state semifinals rules a possible 10-0 or 9-1 team may have to travel to a 5 seed teams house to play. Who actually brought this point sytem to the plate? Was it that guy who wrote Obamacare ? And no I’m not making this political just pointing out the facts that the point system is dumb and pointless. It’s very easy to milk the system. They should stop the previous playoff bonus points and Category teams. Just award by pure wins and losses. Do what the NHL does give wins for points and zero for loses. It’s that simple!!! But FHSAA appears to give in to small private schools and even larger ones over public schools!!!!!

Poppin all them backpain pills has turned you into the odds-on favorite to win FV Poster of the Year, HWF. You been on such a roll, even the FHSAA people who is losin their jobs will probably vote for you!
So u think I still take painkillers? Boy you are way way off!!!! I’ve weaned myself off some time ago so you do t know much Neutral neither does your boyfriend Chips!!! Most likely Silver King paying me back.

Neutral is a homo and the gay boy you ride on Chips (Silver King).

With this I won’t be back!!!

Btw I’ve morphed so many times on here Neutral would be astonished!!!! RedRoosyer, BillyBob you name them it was me you dorks!!!

Like I said I won’t be back!! Have fun having that conversation between just Neutral and SilverKing!!

Peezy no you are the one who ruined this board it was those two!!!!

Well dang...... Someone got butt hurt. I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings in anyway HWF.

Like I've stated multiple times on here. I'm a one man wolfpack. No Morphing!!!

Seems like you can't take the heat, so your getting out the kitchen. Bye Bye!!!!

Furthermore:

Nu'Trelle - who is worked the drive-thru at Wendy's for as long as he's been posting here - have never seen ChipsAreStackedAgainstYou come thru one time. Silver King - on the other hand - often come thru 4-5 times a day ... specially those time when he low on dough an need some credit!

Furthermore:

Nu'Trelle - who is worked the drive-thru at Wendy's for as long as he's been posting here - have never seen ChipsAreStackedAgainstYou come thru one time. Silver King - on the other hand - often come thru 4-5 times a day ... specially those time when he low on dough an need some credit!

I'm just here waiting to hear from HWF!!! He will be back. Possibly as soon as today. Lol. HWF come out and play.

Well today is the day! Maybe we can talk about something else, like the game tonight?

It was my plan this week to stir some folks up to make them think!!!! I planned this out two weeks ago but Chips/Neutral helped accidentally . He’s such a huge morph and he ran off many good folks to the other board he deserves a trophy!!!! Too bad he’s on ignore!!!

You can't ignore him, den he got in yo head - if you was really planning to sir somethin up, finish it, gp to battle and be 10-0, utherwise you getting upset.

Or maybe u doing that with one the other characters u play? Either way your post in FHSAA was om da money. You are a pretty smart guy.

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
ROFL

Neutral I understand you wanted to pay me back for my “I’m fishing” comment from last year and some other few choice words from the past. I understand your a retired Football Coach who is a lonely man except when you go to the Green Parrot down in Naples. It’s all good, I understand why you did that and I deserved it.

But my point still stands and in a few hours we will see if they will overcome the hump and Desotos favorite nickname for Hardee “One amd Done”!!! I understand you, and many of youselfs has to make conversation with one another because without your many personalities you would get bored with yourself. I guess you do have the courtesy to give your man a reach around? Also I was told you smoke a pipe? I hear your favorite one is PippenDatPeter flavor?

Have fun and enjoy the show and bring the Popcorn because Hardee and Desoto will be in the 2nd round after tonight. If not oh well I will have free time to go fishing, AGAIN!!!!

Last edited:
ROFL

Neutral I understand you wanted to pay me back for my “I’m fishing” comment from last year and some other few choice words from the past. I understand your a retired Football Coach who is a lonely man except when you go to the Green Parrot down in Naples. It’s all good, I understand why you did that and I deserved it.

But my point still stands and in a few hours we will see if they will overcome the hump and Desotos favorite nickname for Hardee “One amd Done”!!! I understand you, Chips, and many of youselfs has to make conversation with one another because without your many personalities you would get bored with yourself. I guess you do have the courtesy to give your man a reach around? Also I was told you smoke a pipe? I hear your favorite one is PippenDatPeter flavor?

Have fun and enjoy the show and bring the Popcorn because Hardee and Desoto will be in the 2nd round after tonight. If not oh well I will have free time to go fishing, AGAIN!!!!

Taking Desoto over Jesuit? Interesting. Very bold prediction HWF.

Would be some crazy $hit if that happened.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT