ADVERTISEMENT

JAMBUN!!!

Peezy, we are friendly but I do not consider myself your bro. I will not give it a rest until these men answer simple, basic, questions. They have made some very serious allegations and assumptions, and I have the right to question them to try to find out why they feel the need to make these statements on this message board.

Fine I'm not your bro whatever I really don't care but understand you can get your blood pressure and temperature up all you want these guys are not obligated to answer your questions unless of course we are in North Korea and your name is Kim Jung Ill.... if that's the case I apologize supreme leader and they better answer your or face the firing squad other

Reactions: MarkECannon
You might be on to something; claims to be from Jersey and doesn't like The Boss?

I mean people's politics, even if vastly different from mine, doesn't make me hate them anymore than the ref that threw the flag at Qunicy Shanks in 1970 that prevented us from attending the State Final (Well that and it was the right call).

Peezy, that is absolute garbage. I asked these men simple, basic, questions and neither one of them are able to answer them. That proves that not only do these two men not know what they are talking about, nothing that either one of them say means a damn. No wonder that this message board is hanging by a thread.

MarkECannon, if you would just answer my questions, there would be no need for "trolling."

Silver King, what on Earth are you talking about? This man said that Republicans aren't real Americans, and he would never speak with them by choice. How am I supposed to respond to that? I know that you love the Castro Family, you cheered when Obummer traveled to Cuba and made friends with those Barbarians, but I don't take well to being insulted.

Peezy, that is absolute garbage. I asked these men simple, basic, questions and neither one of them are able to answer them. That proves that not only do these two men not know what they are talking about, nothing that either one of them say means a damn. No wonder that this message board is hanging by a thread.
This thread been loose for about 15 years lol I'm surprised it's still up and running lol

This thread been loose for about 15 years lol I'm surprised it's still up and running lol
Yes I agree, but you are doing a great job as Moderator. I blame you-know-who as huge reason why this message board has faded.

Yes I agree, but you are doing a great job as Moderator. I blame you-know-who as huge reason why this message board has faded.
And the other forum you frequent is a interstate highway of internet traffic????? You probably have 5-10 individuals that post regularly there and you come here to disparage this forums lack of internet traffic......... You sound like someone that suffers from a chronic state of butt chafe, because your undies stay constantly all bunched up.

Don't like certain personality's or what they post, leaves me to wonder why a grown ass man keeps coming back to the very thing that keeps his arse crack chafed in the 1st place????? otherwise all I can do is suggest this, to alleviate some of your discomfort.......

https://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/417312/900.jpg

Last edited:
And the other forum you frequent is a interstate highway of internet traffic????? You probably have 5-10 individuals that post regularly there and you come here to disparage this forums lack of internet traffic......... You sound like someone that suffers from a chronic state of butt chafe, because your undies stay constantly all bunched up.

Don't like certain personality's or what they post, leaves me to wonder why a grown ass man keeps coming back to the very thing that keeps his arse crack chafed in the 1st place????? otherwise all I can do is suggest this, to alleviate some of your discomfort.......

https://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/417312/900.jpg
Gatorman001, you speak English, and use correct grammar when you speak to me next time. Better yet, you can be a man and answer my question, but the fact that you can't just proves my point that you have no idea what you are talking about. Keep your mouth shut about officiating from now on, and I don't want to see you make any more critiques about that subject again.

I could say something that would be appropriate but inappropriate.
Everything you say is inappropriate, because like the other know-nothing, you can't be a man and answer a simple, basic, question. I don't want to ever see you commenting on the officiating of a High School Football game again on the message board either.

Damn GM you just roasted em. Who knew you had it in you 🤣
Nobody roasted anyone Dunedin Freddie The Falcon. I have proven that these two know-nothings are frauds who are incapable of answering simple, basic, questions. I would expect and demand answers from you when I ask you questions as well, and you know that.

Nobody roasted anyone Dunedin Freddie The Falcon. I have proven that these two know-nothings are frauds who are incapable of answering simple, basic, questions. I would expect and demand answers from you when I ask you questions as well, and you know that.
I think Freddie the Falcon is dead based on Dunedins terrible win record the last like 10 years haha.

I think Freddie the Falcon is dead based on Dunedins terrible win record the last like 10 years haha.
Also, Gatorman001 and MarkECannon's ability to critique and judge a topic that they know nothing about, officiating, should be dead as well.

Silver King, what on Earth are you talking about? This man said that Republicans aren't real Americans, and he would never speak with them by choice. How am I supposed to respond to that? I know that you love the Castro Family, you cheered when Obummer traveled to Cuba and made friends with those Barbarians, but I don't take well to being insulted.
Look, SK is not optimistic you'll see my point, but let me explain again; SK cheers anytime we, as a capitalistic country open up trade with a communist country; because SK believes US Greenback dollars are way, way more effective in changing foreign people's minds, than a war with GIs in green uniforms carrying M-16s and killing them. It's like in football, if you have a better system, your side should win. And America has a better system.

SK is funny that way, he'd rather see trade contracts coming home to the US than bodybags - because he lived through that era. That way Bruce doesn't have to write songs about it like this one. I'm dedicating it to you in the hopes you might reconsider your position about sending young Americans to their graves for nothing: Pay particular attention to this line: "Had a brother at Khe Sahn Fighting off the Viet Cong. They're still there, he's all gone."

Peezy, we are friendly but I do not consider myself your bro. I will not give it a rest until these men answer simple, basic, questions. They have made some very serious allegations and assumptions, and I have the right to question them to try to find out why they feel the need to make these statements on this message board.
CHILL OUT MAN, it's a low traffic message board. We can see incompetence, favoritism, and outright criminality. The late Supreme Court justice Potter Stewart famously said when trying to define obscenity " I know it when I see it ". Same goes for bad referees and umpires. This ain't rocket science. Your enemy list is growing. Maybe a little self-reflection is in order.

Look, SK is not optimistic you'll see my point, but let me explain again; SK cheers anytime we, as a capitalistic country open up trade with a communist country; because SK believes US Greenback dollars are way, way more effective in changing foreign people's minds, than a war with GIs in green uniforms carrying M-16s and killing them. It's like in football, if you have a better system, your side should win. And America has a better system.

SK is funny that way, he'd rather see trade contracts coming home to the US than bodybags - because he lived through that era. That way Bruce doesn't have to write songs about it like this one. I'm dedicating it to you in the hopes you might reconsider your position about sending young Americans to their graves for nothing: Pay particular attention to this line: "Had a brother at Khe Sahn Fighting off the Viet Cong. They're still there, he's all gone."

Tin Queen, what does Vietnam and that Garden State Goof's Anti-American music and rants have to do with opening up to and legitimizing the deadly and vicious Castro Brothers regime by rewarding them with trade contracts? Also, you should know that I celebrate every October 25th, while you probably mourn that day. Did you cry when Operation Urgent Fury was a huge and smashing success? Your precious Cuban Government was exposed for what they really and truly were, and the medical students were saved.

Last edited:
CHILL OUT MAN, it's a low traffic message board. We can see incompetence, favoritism, and outright criminality. The late Supreme Court justice Potter Stewart famously said when trying to define obscenity " I know it when I see it ". Same goes for bad referees and umpires. This ain't rocket science. Your enemy list is growing. Maybe a little self-reflection is in order.
You should worry about the Head Coach of a certain team who wears a hat that does not match his team colors leaning the proper way to talk to and treat others. This person needs some help in that regard.

Tin Queen, what does Vietnam and that Garden State Goof's Anti-American music and rants have to do with opening up to and legitimizing the deadly and vicious Castro Brothers regime by rewarding them with trade contracts? Also, you should know that I celebrate every October 25th, while you probably mourn that day. Did you cry when Operation Urgent Fury was a huge and smashing success? Your precious Cuban Government was exposed for what they really and truly were, and the medical students were saved.
https://nypost.com/2023/01/02/dry-tortugas-national-park-closes-after-migrants-reach-florida/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT