ADVERTISEMENT

Jamaican Red Stripe - Somebody back me up here...

22wham

Sep 28, 2009
Got in a knock down drag out with a co worker that Jamaican Red Stripe is good beer. He told me any beer in a cough medicine looking bottle sucked. I told him if we were in Florida he would have gotten drilled for saying that.

Ok thanks for the back up. I will continue to drink Red Stripe regardless. You guys are Bernie Sanders Communists

Got in a knock down drag out with a co worker that Jamaican Red Stripe is good beer. He told me any beer in a cough medicine looking bottle sucked. I told him if we were in Florida he would have gotten drilled for saying that.

I like Red Stripe and am a Bernie supporter for what it's worth!

Darterblue if you guys still run that double wing offense that is impossible to defend I believe it. That offense is Communist.

I don't know what Red Stripe is but I would always chose a beer in a darkened bottle. It helps the beer keep it's flavor longer.

Damn fine beer, anymore most of these panty waistes drink those craft beers that taste like sock soup and have names like Iguana Bait - seriously just saw that one down in Islamadoda two weeks ago. Another was Smelly Butt, fricking brilliant marketing.

We got to Jamaica last year and they had this little room when you landed and cleared customs with ice cold Red Stripe on tap. You helped yourself while you were waiting for your transportation - its what they have instead of air-conditioning. SK parked hiself there like he was pass blocking on a 3rd a 16 to keep a 4th qtr drive going.

Beer_zpsrnpa85vm.jpg
Beer_zpsrnpa85vm.jpg

Last edited:
Darterblue if you guys still run that double wing offense that is impossible to defend I believe it. That offense is Communist.

It's single wing fwiw, and though usually impossible to defend, it was invented by an all-American guy named Pop Warner - who was not a communist. He also invented the three-point stance, shoulder and thigh pads, the spiral punt, the screen pass, the double-wing formation, numbering players' jerseys, and improved helmets. Historians also credit Warner for introducing blocking sleds and tackling dummies to teams' practice routines.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT