ADVERTISEMENT

Jacksonville Trinity Christian

That's an understatement...congrats to your boys...still a lot of hard-road left to traverse, isn't that right?

That's an understatement...congrats to your boys...still a lot of hard-road left to traverse, isn't that right?

They looked good in every phase of the game against West Orange. Still a treacherous schedule coming up with Lincoln and Godby, both of which are road in games in Tallahassee. Also, TC has to all three district games ahead of them against Providence, Episcopal and Duval Charter. Obviously, you have to win the district to get seated right for the playoffs. - A lot of football left ahead but a good 4-0 start for the Conquerors.

I don't know, sicle...I heard a loud "AMEN" from the Creekside contingent when he said Providence!

I was wrong thinking West Orange was going to win this one. To my surprise TC looks better this year than last. I believe they could win out and even take 3A.

Man, hush.

popsicle.... I meant to say that the Godby and Lincoln games were the toughest part of the schedule left, but that we still have three district games to play. After re-reading my post I hushed myself..... I would fully expect that we go 3-0 in the district but guess I always want to show respect the upcoming opponents.

Pham - I know Creekside is down, but losing like that to Providence?

TCA Did look good in all facets of the game the other night. I don't know if West Orange had a hang over from their win over DP or what. They had some big young men on their team but they almost looked like they were going in slow motion at times. The QB is a man but sure didn't like getting hit. Has a great arm though. TCA has to avoid the hang overs and play each game with the same level of intensity each week and hopefully avoid injuries to get to Orlando. Good playing time for a lot of subs always help down the stretch.

Ours? I think the TCA starters on the Oline this past week are good to go. I noticed some changes and I thought they were good.

One or two were changed it seemed. I wasn't at the UC game but from the first two games it seems they may have changed one or two on the line. Always room to improve however.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT