ADVERTISEMENT

Img coach

He was worried he'd be fired. When you coach at such prestigious institution, I assume the salary is many, manyy times more than most high school coaches make.

I wasn't overly impressed with IMG, from a coaching standpoint. There was just way too much incredible talent on the IMG side of the ball, to see an offense that relied almost exclusively on running the QB.

Go Canes Go!

So is this post about the IMG / Grayson game last Saturday, 8/27/2016? I see IMG's head coach is someone named Kevin Wright.

IMG didn't impress me at all. Division 1 players at every position and they barely beat Miami Carol City and didn't look to hot against Grayson either. With the players they have, they should be smashing teams. If Joe Kinnan was coaching IMG they would be ridiculously good.

Reactions: peezy28
What is IMG Academy exactly? And I'm serious, I don't know where it is or exactly how they get by being a football mill. Is it an accredited high school, is it part of a school district or is it private?

They are in Bradenton literally right across the street from Bayshore High School... they are a sports academy. They have a lot of $$$$$ and used to specialize in Tennis and were called the Pendleton academy. Most of their students are foreigners.

Hey, I heard a week ago that Chris Weinke was coaching the QBs at IMG. I'm not certain he was there last year. FSU's freshman QB is from IMG. Kind of hard to not do any illegal persuasion in that situation!

Lol Choctaw...

Your info is stale like 3 month old read. Weinke was the head coach at IMG it's 1st 2 years in existence. .

Francois committed to FSU before transferring to IMG I believe. Weinke was indeed his HC at IMG but now he is the QB coach for the Rams.

He was at IMG when he committed. But who cares it isn't like there aren't other coaches from different colleges coaching in high school.

Just reporting what I heard this weekend. Tell ESPN their news is old/

Weinke with the Rams? If he was such a bad QB that he didn't make it in the NFL, how can he coach NFL QBs?

Lol Choctaw ... Your info is stale like 3 month old ...
Hey peezy28, don't be climbin on long-time poster Choctaw_fan like that :mad:

Furse of all, both her knees is done gone out, plus there gotta be somethin wrong with her TV/cable hook-up. One night it took her nearly 3 hours to watch 60 Minutes.

Just reporting what I heard this weekend. Tell ESPN their news is old/

Weinke with the Rams? If he was such a bad QB that he didn't make it in the NFL, how can he coach NFL QBs?

I think you must heard it.. but Either way something I noticed as guys that were not necessarily the best players end up good coaches.... Vice Versa manyou times great players make Horrible coaches.

Reactions: Silver King
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT