ADVERTISEMENT

High School football from Indiana played yesterday 8/22/2020

gatorman001

Aug 31, 2003
The teams involved are Valparaiso High Vikings vs. Penn High School Kingsmen (5A classification) Valpo played for the 5A state title last year, losing in the championship game 27-20.

First High School Game of the Covid Era was in Utah; Davis and Herriman on Thursday, Aug. 13, 2020 - had 51 games slated for Aug. 21. along with Girl’s soccer and Volleyball matches

Could gatorman001 be headed for Utah?

I followed Manatee up to Pennsylvania, Maryland and made a trip to New Jersey when Manatee had scheduled Don Bosco...(game was later cancelled). Made the trip anyway to help the wife locate the grave site of the gentleman she had been told was her father. He had died tragically in a auto accident in Hudson, NY while on military leave there when she was barely 3, so she had no actual memory of him growing up as her Grandfather in Georgia was her primary custodial guardian. Of course went to Alabama and the game in Valdosta to watch play Manatee there as well. So I'm not against hopping on the plane or jumping into the car to watch a game. At this point I'd be willing to travel just about anywhere to catch good game in Florida and would possibly travel to Georgia (because of my familiarity with Georgia Football).

I found this guy on Youtube several months back, he's from the Orlando area and he calls his channel "Destroying" during football season he travels primarily around the Orlando area doing what could best be describe as a game of the week. Last year however he traveled to CA to catch the game between St John Bosco and Mater Dei.......in my younger years I could easily see myself doing something like this. Here's his coverage of that game!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT