ADVERTISEMENT

Here's a First

Choctaw_fan

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2003
The Region 1 Final will be played 2 miles from my house. With the new district alignments and moving most of teams in Tallahassee to 7A, we have Crestview playing at Navarre for the regional final. The crowd should be enormous as Crestview always brings a ton of fans. Of course, I'll be watching on BLAB.TV again. Hope that connection worked for others. I'll verify that it's available again this week. Go Raiders!

Reactions: Silver King
Navarre dominate Escambia as did Crestview over Pine Forest. Both were fantastic games. Friday's game between the two of them will be great. Not only do they have lots of film to study now, both are much better teams than when they played each other early in the season. Whoever wins will have tough competition in Armwood but just might have a chance.

No - Escambia (as far as I know) still has him as HC. FootballScoop erroneously reported Escambia instead of Pensacola, but has since corrected the error.

Like a dummy, I forgot to watch Navarre vs. Crestview and watched reruns of "My Lottery Dream Home" instead. It sounds like it was a good game but the second half was very disappointing for Navarre. Crestview scored 5 TDs to take home the win. They will return to the semi-final game for the first time since 2002 when they played for the 3A championship in Tallahassee. They travel to Armwood next week. Best of luck Bulldogs!

BTW, their running back, Jay Stanton, has 3 D1 offers. Here's a link to the story:
https://www.pnj.com/story/sports/hi...arre-behind-stantons-5-touchdowns/2073252002/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT