ADVERTISEMENT

Hardee Wildcats, Fans of HWF, & Flavarsity

Chips I wasn't upset whatsoever. Those young men played their hearts out. No shame in the loss whatsoever. Their heads appeared not to be in the game or they just were not prepared and I'm not saying the staff didn't prepare them, just that it felt the players hit their 10-0 mark and that was it for them.

But I will say Jefferson won that game because of the one man QB show, he is very good at getting away from tackles. Looking at their scores against Jesuit and Armwood, I think they may give Jesuit a run for their money if they make it to the 3rd round.

Hardee needs SPEED, SPEED kills and its my hope many of those kids go our for track because I can say after seeing Jimmy Cimeus from his Junior year to his Senior year I was stunned how fast he got just by running track!!!

God Bless...

Why am I spilling this on here? So Neutral who will make fun of me anyways will understand not everybody is perfect and Holier Than Thou Neutral!!!! He must be the most perfect person on this earth!!!!
All Nu'Trelle can honestly say is "Good Lord". A week ago, you were on your kick where you were busy referring to me as a homosexual ... and now you're the "victim"???

Frankly, your train of logic doesn't make a whole lotta sense, but at least you gave most of the wimmens here in the trailer park a damn good laugh. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT