ADVERTISEMENT

Hardee Wildcats, Fans of HWF, & Flavarsity

anon_00zx5879k0jmw

Oct 19, 2004
There comes a time in a mans life when he is ready to make changes in his life. I’ve been on this board since 2004, 14 fun years no matter how much Neutral has tried his best to get under my foreskin and deez nutz!!!!! I turned 50 a couple of months ago and believe you and me I feel like I’m 70 because of Spinal Spondylosis that I’ve been living with since it first appeared in January 2010. We’ve had are ups and downs, fun and bad times. But now has come the time for HardeeWildcatFan to hang up his cleats and helmet for good. It’s time to become the likes of Neutral, SilverKing and Wavebb, grumpy old men, who gets all their meals at Bob Evans making sure they get their 10% discounts. Now it’s time to step out into the world of geriatrics and the old geezer clubs, dress up like Neutral and his geriatric gang, bell bottoms, 70s brown suit and of course I can’t forget the geriatric diapers.

With this I’m officially retired from all football be it high school, college and the overpaid NFL.

I know HWY17 will try to pull me back in, he does every year but I’ve told him this is it.

If the state of Florida, FHSAA and the Law makers ever stops the team stacking that we are currently seeing thanks to the private schools recruiting tactics and/or if Hardee ever makes it to the big dance in Orlando I will be there no matter if I’m in a wheelchair or walking with a walker I will be there.

With that said I just wanna say, later gators, this cracka goin fishin’!!!!

Reactions: Dan in Daytona
I’m not coming back to watching football. I’ve studied team game films and learned everything by watching bludog do it and see how he breakdowns offenses. I just knew the Jefferson QB is trouble for every team, he is one heck of a QB that can escape sacks. He should be going somewhere where at team in D1 needs that type of person like the Gators. I learned a lot from Coach Bryan, Coach Price, Coach Carlton, Coach Rewis, and Coach John Sharp while I was there from 2006-2009 to help out with talking to the QB pregame and just listening to them. There’s no shame in this loss even though I felt the better team loss I noticed the players must have gotten ahead of themselves the week up to that game,

I’m just at the point in my life I’m ready to leave and to just injoy life once again even though my whole lifestyle has changed due to my medical and pain issues I need to do this. Sitting at those games I end up in severe pain for days to a week because it’s hard on the spine.

I am slowly working in revamping Hardee Athletic Foundation for them and I will finish what I started. I just had to stop because I brought myself off the evil pain killers. Now I have to figure out how to deal with the pain, it won’t be easy but God will not let me go through what I can handle. He just wants to know what’s in my heart. I’m also a pianist, self taught for 20+ years, made many songs I’ve haven’t released and maybe I will write and get some young person to do the song for Hardee Wildcats, an updated on, original.

I got to church up in Lakeland Family Worship Center, I use to play with the Praise and Worship team for Florida’s First Assembly of God and I may just start doing that which will help keep my mind busy. It’s in my heart to help others and music can help others changed their lives.

God Bless everyone of you even Neutral and it’s my hope that bludog will come back to what he loves doing on the high school level because he was a top cat at reading offenses. I would love to see Rewis move over to OC because he was very good at that.

Now it’s time to step out into the world of geriatrics and the old geezer clubs, dress up like Neutral and his geriatric gang, bell bottoms, 70s brown suit...
If you think you gonna outdress Silver King, foggetaboutit. You ain't gonna top a man who still got a pair of green plaid platform shoes in his closet.

P.S. Remember, it ain't over til you ax peezy to close your account. See you in another 20 hours and 57 minutes or maybe two minutes and 57 seconds. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Hwy17
Why you do him like that, he being real as can be. You should just say yu sorry, was just playing an axe him for forgiveness and make him stay. I don't get to see this board much because I work for the govt and travel a lot but I enjoy reading your funny stuff, even if you go by silverking and waverbb. I like the expert stuff from hwy even if he is hwy 17 (not very creative morph name) and chipsahoy

Why you do him like that, he being real as can be. You should just say yu sorry, was just playing an axe him for forgiveness and make him stay. I don't get to see this board much because I work for the govt and travel a lot but I enjoy reading your funny stuff, even if you go by silverking and waverbb. I like the expert stuff from hwy even if he is hwy 17 (not very creative morph name) and chipsahoy

HWF and I are two separate people. Everyone in Hardee county know this.

There comes a time in a mans life when he is ready to make changes in his life. I’ve been on this board since 2004, 14 fun years no matter how much Neutral has tried his best to get under my foreskin and deez nutz!!!!! I turned 50 a couple of months ago and believe you and me I feel like I’m 70 because of Spinal Spondylosis that I’ve been living with since it first appeared in January 2010. We’ve had are ups and downs, fun and bad times. But now has come the time for HardeeWildcatFan to hang up his cleats and helmet for good. It’s time to become the likes of Neutral, SilverKing and Wavebb, grumpy old men, who gets all their meals at Bob Evans making sure they get their 10% discounts. Now it’s time to step out into the world of geriatrics and the old geezer clubs, dress up like Neutral and his geriatric gang, bell bottoms, 70s brown suit and of course I can’t forget the geriatric diapers.

With this I’m officially retired from all football be it high school, college and the overpaid NFL.

I know HWY17 will try to pull me back in, he does every year but I’ve told him this is it.

If the state of Florida, FHSAA and the Law makers ever stops the team stacking that we are currently seeing thanks to the private schools recruiting tactics and/or if Hardee ever makes it to the big dance in Orlando I will be there no matter if I’m in a wheelchair or walking with a walker I will be there.

With that said I just wanna say, later gators, this cracka goin fishin’!!!!

Except when I make it to Hardee for a game next season you got to come... Deal? Also I will say this not sure how that game went but Hardee did not run up on a super recruited Tampa team... that Jesuit team has little or no transfers to my knowledge.

I like the expert stuff from hwy even if he is hwy 17 (not very creative morph name)
Nu'Trelle beg to differ wiff you. Hwy 17 is one of the most best names on this forum. Nu'Trelle even wish he had come up with it hisself.

Hell. Wait a second. He did. Nu'Trelle is also Hwy 17. He just forgot. Folks, it ain't easy bein Silver King, Wavebb, and 4,000 other people on a daily basis. You bound to forgit a few every now and then. Nomsayin?

So you are peezy28, you do all those voices because you get paid by content and hits, and bonus for likes - so they can show the advertisers. Smart idea for making that paper - wish I'd thought of it like you and hwf/hwy 17

You guys can't be serious.

If SK were Neut, he'd spell a lot better, he's always taking SK to task about his spelling. Never takes into consideration SK's fat fingers that as an old O-lineman, alternate at different angels.

Y’all will know I’m retired as all my posts names will turn to anonymous. Peezy wouldn’t close it but yahoo said ok not a problem so I’m outta here!!!

Y’all will know I’m retired as all my posts names will turn to anonymous. Peezy wouldn’t close it but yahoo said ok not a problem so I’m outta here!!!

LOL, I just can't do it unless you go all Tigertats or retired fired crazy ex coach on me. Your still my boy though LOL.

That gives me an Idea... since we all know Neutral likes to hear himself talk (in this case read what he writes and laughs at his own jokes) Maybe I will go through and delete all his posts LOL. Oh I won't ban him never but ever time he posts for say a week or 2 I'll just delete it LOL.

That gives me an Idea... since we all know Neutral likes to hear himself talk (in this case read what he writes and laughs at his own jokes) Maybe I will go through and delete all his posts LOL. Oh I won't ban him never but ever(y) time he posts for say a week or 2 I'll just delete it LOL.
''ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY, GLORIOUS, OMNIPOTENT, ALL KNOWING, BEST LOOKING, MAN OF MEN, KING OF KINGS, PEEZY28"

Reactions: peezy28 and Trelle
Peezy I’m done yahoo higher tiers agreed to deleted my whole account. It has nothing to do wit Neutral don’t blame him. It’s just a change in my life I have to do. Been building and growing veggies and now I’m working a huge bed getting ready for the spring. I’ve never done such things but like I said lifestyle changes must happen or the brain will go crazy.

They told me my name on here will be seen as anonymous amd it will take a few days.

It has nothing to do wit Neutral don’t blame him.
Thank you HardeeWildcatFan for absolving Nu'Trelle of blame in your most recent retirement.

Unfortunately for Nu'Trelle, the finger is bein pointed at him for causing several other problems. Namely:

1. Organizing the Central American caravans.
2. Igniting the California wildfires.
3. Causing ballot box mix-ups in Palm Beach & Broward counties.

Just another day in the tryin life of Nu'Trelle.

HWF, come on man stick around. I'll buy you a pizza and pitcher of beer next time I'm in the W if you do!

I appreciate the offer but I’m actually done. It’s been fun. Just think of it like this, your a ref who has to hear that certain coach scream in your ear all game. The ref goes home and still heard it from his wife and kids. It’s never ending that’s what pain is to me all day everyday and I gotta find things to do to keep my mind off of it and watching football doesn’t help it. If there’s anyone to blame it’s the VA Surgeon who has refused me not one, not twice but three times to do surgery and not once did he ever see me to do his own consultation. That’s how the VA treats Veterans!!!!

If your ever come up this way contact peezy he has my email and number...

I wish you wouldn't, but will respect your decision. Thanks for your service, and I'm sorry we as a nation don't care for our veterans better.

Man I will miss all of you even Neutral!!! Maybe one day I will come back but not as HWF and not anytime soon. Not until I can find a surgeon who can do something. I feel I’m the only person in the world who has this many issues in his spine because it’s all throughout my spine not just one area. Maybe one day somebody will figure out how to do something but for now I will have to live with it.

God bless all of you,

CHARACTER, ATTITUDE, TRUST and STRENGTH
C.A.T.S

The guard who played next to me's back and neck were a mess before we got out of college; they told him one more bad hit (we lead with our heads back in the day) he might be paralyzed. So he just started wearing this massive doughnut. His whole body turned when we needed to talk in the huddle, so he could see me - damn great guy.

After college he joined the Army, went through Ranger School, and taught mountain climbing and repelling for the Rangers in Dahlonaga, GA. He fell out of a chopper when something went wrong and broke his back.

He's been through 9 operations. Been in awful pain for years. They made him retire from law enforcement because it was so bad, he couldn't ride in a car for more than 20 minutes. He just had some procedure done and he said he feels a hundred times better. I'll ask what it was for you.

From my buddy Gary:

"Medtronics Spinal Cord Stimulator- honestly so far it's scary as to how good I feel. Saved my life-literally."

He said you can call him if you want more info he can talk you through the info. Let me know and I'll give you his number.

From my buddy Gary:

"Medtronics Spinal Cord Stimulator- honestly so far it's scary as to how good I feel. Saved my life-literally."

He said you can call him if you want more info he can talk you through the info. Let me know and I'll give you his number.

I requested to have a stimulator implanted into my spine at the VA. Again the VA NeuroSurgeon refused to do it. Btw his name is Dr. Graham and he’s only a contractor for both James A Haley and Baypines. This is how bad the VA is, my uncle in law had to have cervical surgery because he had trouble swallowing, one of the issues I now have due to C5-C6 disc pressing against my esophagus so swallowing is very hard and painful, so the VA James AHaley (Dr Graham) sent him out to the cheapest worker comp surgeon in Clearwater. After the surgery the rehab place they sent him to recover never changed his bandages and he ended up with MRSA!!! Also his left arm is partially paralyzed and he can’t lift it above shoulder length!!!

That’s how the VA really treats veterans so never believe “We care” crap they say. They train these college kids in Tampa but can’t keeos surgeons on staff!!! It’s a shame!!

I was denied that implant you talked about but I left the VA a few years ago and go down to Charlotte Pain Management. That place just pushes pills on us they never do spine injections nothing. I was just told the main MD quit or was fired by the owner who is retired so now I don’t know what’s going to happen. I’m just tired of all of it. Btw CPM doctor sent me to Dr. Douglas M. Hershkowitz in port Charlotte/punta gorda and when I told him of the sealing issues he looked at my MRI and said oh it’s not bad!!! Seriously I told him I can barely swallow and how painful it was and he says it’s not that bad!!! His personality just didn’t click with me but I was told he’s the best. IMHO he just wanted to suck money outta my pocket by wanting to try an older type procedure to inject liquid into discs to see which one is causing pain. I said nope. I told him if he didn’t want to touch the disc causing swallowing issues I didn’t want him to touch me.

Neutral I’m not back just waiting for yahoo upper tier to delete the account. Also to answer a few questions. I’m basically done nothing else to say from here time to log off for good.

Reactions: Silver King
HWF.... Hope the health issues eventually get better. You'll be missed around here. Hope there are no hard feelings .

Chips whoever you are “All Gas, No Brakes” is a saying some of us heard around here so keep saying that so when I do hear it I can smile!! If you are a staff keep up the great work eventually Hardee will get past that hump!!!!! If you know who I am just message me on Facebook if you need anything as in Information Technology stuff.

Today I seen my pain doctor and he adjusted my meds, hopefully they work. No shame in saying I felt really guilty of taking these meds for a long time but like my wife said to me earlier if you need them you need them. If I had diabetes it would be no different if I had to take that type of medicine. If they help then there’s no shame. I’m not an addict but sometimes I feel ppl look at me like an addict even though I know I’m not. I’ve taken myself off these meds many times just to make sure I’m not addicted, there’s a difference between dependent and addiction. Why am I spilling this on here? So Neutral who will make fun of me anyways will understand not everybody is perfect and Holier Than Thou Neutral!!!! He must be the most perfect person on this earth!!!!

Peezy I’m done yahoo higher tiers agreed to deleted my whole account. It has nothing to do wit Neutral don’t blame him. It’s just a change in my life I have to do. Been building and growing veggies and now I’m working a huge bed getting ready for the spring. I’ve never done such things but like I said lifestyle changes must happen or the brain will go crazy.

They told me my name on here will be seen as anonymous amd it will take a few days.

While your at it can you get them to fire Peezy28 from his 6 figure salary admin position... Seriously though Happy Trails... I wasn't going to ex out a good poster in the case they try to come back... Always good to chat hit me on email.

Chips whoever you are “All Gas, No Brakes” is a saying some of us heard around here so keep saying that so when I do hear it I can smile!! If you are a staff keep up the great work eventually Hardee will get past that hump!!!!! If you know who I am just message me on Facebook if you need anything as in Information Technology stuff.

Today I seen my pain doctor and he adjusted my meds, hopefully they work. No shame in saying I felt really guilty of taking these meds for a long time but like my wife said to me earlier if you need them you need them. If I had diabetes it would be no different if I had to take that type of medicine. If they help then there’s no shame. I’m not an addict but sometimes I feel ppl look at me like an addict even though I know I’m not. I’ve taken myself off these meds many times just to make sure I’m not addicted, there’s a difference between dependent and addiction. Why am I spilling this on here? So Neutral who will make fun of me anyways will understand not everybody is perfect and Holier Than Thou Neutral!!!! He must be the most perfect person on this earth!!!!

HWF..... Im not part of the coaching staff. Yes I know who you are, just about anyone associated with Hardee Football knows who you are. Myself and you I'm sure like everyone else was very disappointed in the outcome of the game the other night. Trust me the frustration was very noticeable the other night after the game. Eventually we hopefully get over the one and done hump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT