ADVERTISEMENT

Hardee New HC Is....

anon_00zx5879k0jmw

Oct 19, 2004
Brian Kemp- Hardee Alumni played for Derren Bryan and staff.

Was assistant for Union Co HS in SC.

Welcome back home Coach!!! I wish you the best.

Reactions: 4A 8 FAN
Bartow.Billy yes and has been the DC since Coach Sharp stepped down after 2009 season. I guess he will stay there or could move over as HC of JV. I really don't know who is going to take over the JV since Coach Barry White stepped down after what felt like 40 years on the JV (LOL). So I don't know who is going where or if they are staying put. He also still Coaches the varsity baseball also.

They have their work cut out coaching all these sports being away from their family like that. Florida sucks whenever it comes to teachers and coaches pay.

You are correct there. I hope to see Coach Rewis in Sebring this summer at the baseball All Star games.

... since Coach Barry White stepped down after what felt like 40 years on the JV...
This is why Nu'Trelle visit FL Varsity nearly every day. He never knowed Barry White coached at Hardee. Always thought the man were L.A. based. Musta hired-in right after he released "Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe":

Reactions: Silver King
This is why Nu'Trelle visit FL Varsity nearly every day. He never knowed Barry White coached at Hardee. Always thought the man were L.A. based. Musta hired-in right after he released "Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe":

Nu'Trelle not know that the Hardee fight song?

Reactions: Silver King
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT