ADVERTISEMENT

gatorman001

jgking83

Jun 4, 2007
My hat's off to you, Sir. We appreciate your generosity so that people like myself can enjoy the game tonight.

Go Canes Go!

Reactions: peezy28
I had a good conversation with Dr Lapoint this morning about streaming, she's very open minded and would like to revisit the issue of streaming in as far as making it better all the way around. It just seemed ridiculous that Pallmetto and Braden River are streaming and Manatee with its deep tradition wouldn't be doing the same. Dr Lapoint is well aware that there are a number of fans and alumni that arent in a position to attend the game...............I felt like I got a lot of good vibes from her this morning!

Bottom line Dr Lapoint made it happen and thanks to the FHSAA for waving the late fee!

Go Canes Go!

Last edited:
Cool stuff, good for you gatorman, its good to remind them sometime that there are people who are interested around the country, and sometimes even beyond.

They did a cable game of the week in Charlotte County for a while when my last son was playing, then they guy got picked up by a station up north, and it ended.

I keep a lot of Tarpon fans updated on Facebook and text from the games. That includes one of my oldest son's teammates who is in Saudi Arabia with a Guard unit who loves following the game.

One more thing, I get into it from time to time on this message board, when general bad information or provided perspective I don't personally find in touch with reality is given. I'm despised for it generally by some, because I just don't buy into things because someone provides it as truth. The motivation behind me taking this particular situation on with the streaming situation, stemmed from information that was being provided on another social media forum for Manatee Football. I asked questions because I couldn't find logic in the responses that were being provided regarding the streaming of games. I reached out to alot of folks with deep ties to Florida High school football, individuals at other schools and the FHSAA and got answers that contradicted what was being provided on social media.......which I had suspected anyway.
To her credit, Dr Lapoint encouraged me to reach out to her directly in the future, as she was disappointed at what was being provided in the way of information and preferred the method of getting information straight from the horses mouth instead in the future! Lot of folks assisted me with getting a better understanding on how streaming and the playoffs works, as well as getting me intouch with Dr Lapoint and the right people at FHSAA................I know I can be a pain in the arse at times, but sometimes being that way can get things done!
Go Canes Go!

You're always good in my book, brother. Again, thank you.

Canes up 6-0 early!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT