ADVERTISEMENT

Gain Sports

Flarda18

Apr 19, 2018
Gain Sports is a travel 7 on 7 team that travels the country. Venice oddly enough has received transfers from Gain Sports alumni not limited to the immediate area but across the country.

What I’d like to know is, is this legal? I mean Venice isn’t recruiting, they are perhaps just paying a 3rd party a “consulting fee” to recruit for them.

7 on 7 football is quickly becoming AAU basketball like, with a weird underground, complete with back room dealings, and money transfers.

Last edited:
I heard Gain Sports also ran Braden River's illegal spring practices, consulted the Braden River athletic department on procedures for having boosters house star athletes, and helped draft an outrage letter from the Braden River head coach. That's just what I heard.

Sounds about right, there's definitely smoke coming from both of these programs. They managed thus far to deal with the damage control without anything damning coming from it. Manatee's had a few transfers that have come from outside of Manatee County as well here and there, which has always for me at least caused me to pause and wonder how that came about..................I'm too far away however to delve into it to know more than the outside peripherals................

Go Canes Go!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT