ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Pierce Central HC resigns

He will definitely be missed. Great all around guy and did wonders for the program. Hope that FPC does what he hopes it does and that it continues to grow, it did by leaps and bounds under his tutelage.

Reactions: Bocefous70
CC, hows things rolling with you?
They've been rollin' hard and heavy, hence my slow/delayed response. Not a morph. We have our new guy in place. I was busy during the whole search coaching up our Flag Football squad. Definitely some new energy going on out there. Different feel, but should be good for the program. As I said, the previous HC will be missed. He put a great product on the field for a few years running. My wife and I are now expecting some time around Thanksgiving, so who knows how long I will hang in. haha.

Congrats Coach! Hey you know how people say a kid will change your life? You have no idea; get ready for the best times of your life brother. If you enjoyed coaching you're going to love parenting! I told my wife all I had to bring to the "parenting" table was they would be getting into sports early, and they did. They're all in their mid to late 20s and none of them have robbed a train (yet, anyway) - they benifitied from a lot of great coaches.

Reactions: COBRACommand
Congrats Coach! Hey you know how people say a kid will change your life? You have no idea; get ready for the best times of your life brother. If you enjoyed coaching you're going to love parenting! I told my wife all I had to bring to the "parenting" table was they would be getting into sports early, and they did. They're all in their mid to late 20s and none of them have robbed a train (yet, anyway) - they benifitied from a lot of great coaches.

Definitely looking forward to it man, Thank you.

Reactions: Silver King
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT