ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Meade 21 Hardee 12

Hwy17 they do hold the advantage since 2007 and after seeing how badly they put it to Haines City it may be a long night for the home team. I hope not but Ft Meade playing the pistol is just too good.

Last edited:
Hard fought ball game by two good teams.

BattleField,

Please tell me that NHSA changed the rules on fair catches during kickoffs? WE both know if one or both hands are raise during a kick off return team player that is catching the ball the play is dead at the spot of the catch.

Last that was awesome how Ft Meade changed one simple thing to cause 2nd half issues on Hardee's defense with that counter. Our OLBs didn't stay home and contain.

That RB for Hardee I seen last night is only a 10th grader and will be a great one in two years. Hardee's QB has some issues overthrowing the receivers but then again when he did hit the receivers they had butterfingers.

I enjoyed the game, hated the refs, they made a lot of bad calls on both sides of the ball.

BTW that was a legal hit on the return. I hated to see the Ft Meade player to get hurt like that but maybe next time he will look before going after the returner like that.

Good luck to both teams this year. This was the first game since early 2013 I have been to a game and I enjoyed it but man my arms, neck, back and legs are paying for it big time. This is why I just can't go to the games anymore.

The snap that went over the Fort Meade QB's head and back to the 1 yard line sure looked like it was in the end zone for a safety to me. But Hardee never put Fort Meade away and then out of no where they would hit a big play and retake the lead.

Overall the Cats are way improved over last year; especially on special teams which were terrible last year. Start connecting on those passes and Hardee will be tough to beat this season.

How about that pass attempt by Ft. Meade with 10 seconds left and up by 9 --- should have just taken a knee, Coach Cornelius

I didn't see that bludog, I left after that last turnover. Just too much pain for me to sit there. I would have laid down to watch the rest of the game but there was some folks to the left and right of me.

You are a DA, if you really do not see the problem with throwing a pass when you are up by two scores and all you have to do is take a knee and the game is over---I mean there had to be a reason why Cornelius did that to Martin, because you have to run another play and back in the day the defense would have come after your QB on the R in ready

Last edited:
They needed to run-up the score to save face because they had bragged all week that they would win by a larger margin than they beat Haines City by. Its all I heard at the kickoff classic game against Jenkins was how bad Fort Meade was going to beat Hardee, that their they had these 280 lbs linemen and that Hardee didn't stand a chance to win.

Reactions: Minerlipbiter
They needed to run-up the score to save face because they had bragged all week that they would win by a larger margin than they beat Haines City by. Its all I heard at the kickoff classic game against Jenkins was how bad Fort Meade was going to beat Hardee, that their they had these 280 lbs linemen and that Hardee didn't stand a chance to win.

But Ft Meade won AGAIN..LOL Man I wish I care about this game like I use to but its just a game and I go to enjoy the game and to get out of the house until Gold Rush comes back on in October.

It was a defensive game but man if Hardee would have just kept running that ball up the middle they would have won the game. But it is what it is..Good Luck to both teams the rest of the way out.

But Ft Meade won AGAIN..LOL Man I wish I care about this game like I use to but its just a game and I go to enjoy the game and to get out of the house until Gold Rush comes back on in October.

It was a defensive game but man if Hardee would have just kept running that ball up the middle they would have won the game. But it is what it is..Good Luck to both teams the rest of the way out.

HardeeWildcatFan, I believe both your wildcats and them Miners are on tract to have a nice season. I wasn't able to go to the game, but hearing from the Miner fans I spoke with your wildcats gave Fort Meade all they wanted and more. They said your O-line out played the Miners Big O-line. Good luck to Fort Meade and Hardee on the rest of there seasons!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT