ADVERTISEMENT

For KISA aka Sir Galahad "Who's the best team in the State of Florida"

I guess you did see the stats for yesterday's game? Gators gave up over 600 yards to Ole Miss, lots of defensive issues to be resolved on the defensive side of the ball.

As I've gotten older, I've found myself to be much more reserved when it comes to doing the "We're # !" chant............ for this very reason.

UCF's Gabriel is a very good QB, but his youthful excuberance got the best of him and he let his mouth write a check his a$$ couldn't cash (UCF's defense anyway - which is also UF's issue).

I liked UCF claiming they were National Champs because they beat a very good team to allow them to play "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" and plug in the formula. But the limb Gabriel stepped out on, snapped on this version with back to back loses and that comeback by Memphis.

The whole game was a cluster from start to miserable finish!
I've been riding my friends from Athens, GA all year long due to the QB issues UGA has had this year, that LSU QB Johnson was just down the road from UGA playing at Oconee HS last year but Kirby passed on him for Carson Beck......, so I guess that's a little bit of Karma on me that he come into Gainesville and leads LSU to a win last night...........

The only thing last night didn't have was, Wavebb calling just before the game started and staying on the phone the entire game. LSU won that night too, I believe that was the night Miles went for it on 4th down like 4-5 times that night and was successful on every one of them........

The whole game was a cluster from start to miserable finish!
I've been riding my friends from Athens, GA all year long due to the QB issues UGA has had this year, that LSU QB Johnson was just down the road from UGA playing at Oconee HS last year but Kirby passed on him for Carson Beck......, so I guess that's a little bit of Karma on me that he come into Gainesville and leads LSU to a win last night...........

The only thing last night didn't have was, Wavebb calling just before the game started and staying on the phone the entire game. LSU won that night too, I believe that was the night Miles went for it on 4th down like 4-5 times that night and was successful on every one of them........
Let’s be honest here, the SEC is horrible this year. Outside of Bama and maybe aTm UF beat teams that were mediocre at best. That LSU team had 53 scholarship players and a true freshman QB.

On that video you linked, you notice the ref tells how far the shoe was thrown, as if to imply the yardage the shoe was thrown is determinative of the applied penalty yardage.......video classic call, I thought for sure!

Reactions: peezy28
On that video you linked, you notice the ref tells how far the shoe was thrown, as if to imply the yardage the shoe was thrown is determinative of the applied penalty yardage.......video classic call, I thought for sure!
Watching that live I spit my drink up.

Reactions: peezy28
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT