ADVERTISEMENT

Florida vs. Alabama

Choctaw_fan

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2003
I expected the Gators to lose but didn't expect Appleby to hand the game to Bama. Three interceptions in the first half and no substitute QBs available (unless you pull a red shirt.)

Bama defense did what they always do force TOs and score off of them. Their offense isnt the best in thr nation... defense tho....

Why did Florida only get 2 points on the run back of the blocked kick? Did they call it a safety?

I'm actually impressed with their offense today. Much more capable looking than a week ago against what is supposed to be a better D

40-16...

I mean 2 scores vs zero is an improvement but...

Yeah Gators started well, then reality came into play. Bama seems like a slow starting team in big games, then this particular team just starts to pull away. Think I'd like to see them and Ohio State this year. Penn State may not finish the game with their stud back having ankle issues in the final right now, so I'm sure Ohio is in.

Reactions: peezy28
... Penn State may not finish the game with their stud back having ankle issues in the final right now ...
You killkin us, SK. We gotta quit listenin to your selections. At this point, you could try to throw yerself on the floor an you'd miss.You jus plain killin us! Wave say he owe the bookie so much money the man comin over to drill the fillings out his teeth.

Funny Wave asked SK for Fitty last night to play a hunch at Bonita Springs. Said its the least SK could do for the piss poor handicapping he been supplying him with. Sk wrote him a check.

40-16...

I mean 2 scores vs zero is an improvement but...

Oh agree totally that it's children against men. Just surprised at their ability to move the ball this week vs last. Appleby takes a little better care of the ball and they'd have kept it a game longer. Speaks volumes I think to the talent still on the FSU D.

In several of their recent games, the Gators marched down the field on their first possession. This time they were able to score. Other defenses held them in the red zone.

Alabama played a great game. I can't wait to watch them destroy the Big 10 in the playoffs!

Oh agree totally that it's children against men. Just surprised at their ability to move the ball this week vs last. Appleby takes a little better care of the ball and they'd have kept it a game longer. Speaks volumes I think to the talent still on the FSU D.

DC has talent... It was misused early on in the year

Choctaw... their OC is good for prescripting but horrible at adjusting

Da bottom lyin is and I loves me sum bottom. Bama develop'n dem plays. Da rest da skool's aint no what Im say'n,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT