ADVERTISEMENT

Fla Varsity High School Football Talk

FlaVarsity.com

Gold Member
Apr 28, 2022
Find out what some of the top players in the state are saying about football and sports now!

......................................................................................................

Q&A with Christ's Church Academy quarterback Harrison Miller
How did/is everything going football wise as of late?
“Football season could’ve gone better but I am really looking forward to this 7v7 season.”

What do you feel your team can continue to improve on going forward?
“Starting off stronger next year and getting bigger in the offseason.”

Have you been pleased with your performances?
“First couple games of the year I wasn’t pleased at all but as I began to get confident in myself and my team I feel we really began to play well.”

How do you feel about the play of your team?
“At the start of the year I know we came out flat but once we got our chemistry and started playing together it clicked.”

What are your sporting goals going forward as of now?
“My goal for this offseason is to get bigger, stronger, and faster.”

......................................................................................................
Q&A with Oviedo quarterback Jackson LaTour
“As of right now everything is going great. We are a 10-1 team and we play Jones this Saturday at 10am.”

“We just need to improve as a whole and make it deeper into the playoffs.”

“In the beginning of the season I struggled sometimes, but I knew going into the season there would be ups and downs. I am currently at 1856 Yards passing, 24 TDs, 6 INT.”

“Defense is a big part of our team, and when defense is doing good, it helps out offense and defense and expands the playbook.”

“My goals for football are to get to the next level. I always want to improve my game any chance I get and I am very coachable. There is still a lot to learn in the future and I can’t wait for what it has in store for me.”

Q&A with Navarre quarterback Hunter Pfiester
“We recently just finished our season and went 8-3.”

“I feel like my team could do better with consistency and playing better as a team.”

“I've definitely improved but there is more that I can improve on.”

“I feel like our team played really well but there are a few things we need to fix.”

“My goals are to train as hard as I can and get better at what I need to get better at and finish what I started last year.”

Q&A with Fivay quarterback David Acosta
“Our season didn’t go as planned, but we’re just going to keep building off of what we started.”

“I feel we can continue to improve on building connections and working as a unit with each other. We had a couple of new guys come in and I was one of them so just gaining each other’s trust.”

“No, I haven't been pleased with my performances at all because I know what I’m capable of doing.”

“I feel we all are way better than what we showed this season, since the season is over now it’s just time to work harder.”

“My sporting goals going forward are to show what I can actually do, get that connection with my teammates, and just be the best version of me.”

Q&A with Zephyrhills quarterback Brendyn Colella
“Things have been going great lately. We’re winning as a team and just made the regional round of the playoffs for the first time in school history. Personally I just set the single game passing TD record of 8 in a game for my county.”

“As a team we can continue to trust our coaches, focus on the details, keep playing for each other and being selfless, and keep being as physical as we can be.”

“As far as my performances, I always think there are things I can get better at. Training with my HC, position coach and my trainers at the QB Stable, we work on things that can help me help my team. That’s all I want to do.”

“I love my team. I love their passion. We don’t have a lot of guys but everyone is smart and tough. I am glad they are on my side.”

“My goals are to win as many games with my team in HS and find the right situation to play college football.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News