ADVERTISEMENT

Finalist for the Miami Jackson job...

4A 8 FAN

Jul 31, 2001
Tampa, FL
Luther "Uncle Luke" Campbell...

I have done so much for hip-hop and 'til this day, I haven't received any awards or any recognition for it.
Luther Campbell

Tampa's crazy... The ladies in Tampa come in all flavors. I felt like I was at Dairy Queen.
Luther Campbell

I also want to announce that I'm changing my name. I haven't told anyone. You get the scoop.
Luther Campbell

I am tired of being in an industry that doesn't appreciate me.
Luther Campbell

I'm gonna perform on one of the nights. Good clean fun; we're not going to jail. For the record.
Luther Campbell

It just keeps getting better...

Campbell is the new Asst. Head Coach at Miami Jackson...

Here's the latest...

Miami Jackson (FL): Lakatriona Brunson will be the first female head coach in Florida history, and Luther Campbell will join the staff as assistant head coach.

Her name in of itself evokes curiosity, distraction, poking fun, possible insanity or a plethora of success ??? I doubt that this attempt will flourish unless LATRONICA has great assistants and those outstanding players at Jackson can focus and stay very disciplined??? We will see if this works or is a debacle.. What were her qualifications and is this for real???

Older article about her playing days with the Miami Fury. As in any situation, a lot will depend on the buy in from assistant coaches as well as players.

I still think to this day that Pat Summitt could coach men's college basketball, but partially only because she had proved herself before she stepped on the court. As for Miss Brunson, I am not so sure.

I think the bigger problem could be coaches undermining her as a female and players dismissing or choosing not to play for her because she is a female.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...e-state-physical-education-teacher-miami-fury

That's Luther's team. She's on campus, is certified, and provides a link to the district that Luther doesn't.

It sounds like THE U and MJHS want an ALASKAN PIPELINE right into their place. Ain't that ICE fella still coaching at THE U?
Upon more review this appears to solidify my expose that Fla HS football and the conduct at these schools is replete with chaos and fools. Lets all move away from this !!!!!!

I've not heard any of the Laktronia lyrics but the Luke Skywalker stuff is a little inappropriate for a high school locker room or weight room.
What was once (still is today) absolutely vulgar music put out by Uncle Luke and Two Live Crew is the norm now for a high school locker rooms. Where have you been hiding? Stick to soda pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was once (still is today) absolutely vulgar music put out by Uncle Luke and Two Live Crew is the norm now for a high school locker rooms. Where have you been hiding? Stick to soda pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiding has nothing to do with it as he expressed his disdain...Your response appears to indicate that you have accepted this garbage or like it ??? Which is it and why ??? Don't castigate him, speak out against it..

I grew up on 2 live Crew lol.

Luke is a community guy now he does alot for inner city miami youths. Also he's smart he married a young viper like (and hot ) attorney

I grew up on 2 live Crew lol.

Luke is a community guy now he does alot for inner city miami youths. Also he's smart he married a young viper like (and hot ) attorney
pic please

Kain't claim hottness unless you can back it up. Hotness is subjective, we need to see your standards.

Hiding has nothing to do with it as he expressed his disdain...Your response appears to indicate that you have accepted this garbage or like it ??? Which is it and why ??? Don't castigate him, speak out against it..
Not accept garbage. I was coming out of college when Two Live Crew was the stick. My point is that what they were saying then is acceptable on radio and tv now. At that time they were banned in many venues. Their music wasn't played on the radio because of the vulgarity. To deal with and understand your players, listen to what they are saying to you and do your best to comprehend. To know (not like or accept as you say) the music they listen too may give a little (just a spec) of insight to how and why they approach things the way they do. I'm not saying this is the one thing the kids live and die by, because we all know that there are a lot of factors that mold the youth of today. If you are a coach, you should know that. That being said, know how your audience thinks so you can better communicate with them and get your message across. When preparing for a game do we not study what our opponents do by looking at film? Do we call the same plays, do we line up the same way, do we pregame meal the same way? NO WE DON"T!! We do study the film so we pick up on their tendencies to defeat them on the field. Understand your audience, get a feel for them, and learn how to get the most out of your players. You will not have their ear, until you have their heart.

Last edited:
What I meant by hiding: not paying attention to your surroundings and the changes. Keeping up with a forever morphing society

pic please

Kain't claim hottness unless you can back it up. Hotness is subjective, we need to see your standards.

Hotness is subjective... I think I misused the term... She is cute... Not necessarily hot... But she is also a successful attorney which to me increases her hotness or cuteness level

lukewife1.jpg

Hotness is subjective... I think I misused the term... She is cute... Not necessarily hot... But she is also a successful attorney which to me increases her hotness or cuteness level

lukewife1.jpg
HE defiinitely out punted his coverage!

Bet she votes for Bernie too.

Peezy, bad ensemble choice for that shoot. Strapless black cocktail dress that ends where the shirt does; she loses the soccer mom look.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT