ADVERTISEMENT

FHSAA Suspends 10 players (5 from STA) for Dwyer STA Brawl

peezy28

Feb 25, 2003
Wells Dusenbury

✔@DuseReport

BREAKING: 5 St. Thomas Aquinas players, along w/5 from Dwyer, have been suspended for role in Friday's fight. Investigation still on-going.

1:01 PM - 23 Nov 2016

Follow
Wells Dusenbury

✔@DuseReport

The FHSAA's investigation into Aquinas/Dwyer brawl is expected to be completed next week.
Both schools could still receive more punishment.

1:03 PM - 23 Nov 2016

This could impact STA's playoff run. How many games would a suspension for an after game fight usually be? Venice is a good team, and a depleted STA could have trouble with them.

Guys STA has 25 kids with BCS offers. Guarantee that 3 ball boys and 2 water boys were suspended. How can they suspend 5 kids? It was a full out brawl?

I'm really don't like STA so I hope they get more suspended and Venice upsets them. They shouldn't be able to compete in the playoffs.

That means there are people at STA with $$$ and the FHSAA is scared to hand down the appropriate penalties. If it were one of the schools STA recruits players away from they would be out of the play-offs

Reactions: peezy28
Read this to the tune of John Cougar's "Ain't that America": Same thing with Nease (Gpt t play in that year's playoffs) and Immokalee (No playoffs that year or the next season when they likely would have won it all) a few years back.

It mean that STA have a little help in there corner.

That sounds like sour grapes to me. You sound like those guys always talking crap about the greatest coach since the invention of pigs, Corky Rogers, stacking his team with the best talent money can buy.

Blackpopsicle, who do you consider among the better Head Coaches in Duval County? It seems like the coaching has gotten a lot better there over the last several years.

That sounds like sour grapes to me. You sound like those guys always talking crap about the greatest coach since the invention of pigs, Corky Rogers, stacking his team with the best talent money can buy.

I just stated the facts. You sounds like one of the misinformed posters. No dog in the fight but I know what I know.

Blackpopsicle, who do you consider among the better Head Coaches in Duval County? It seems like the coaching has gotten a lot better there over the last several years.

Depends. You talking about building a program, making your players and team better each week, game planning ... in other words, COACHING?

Or are you talking about guys that troll youth leagues, recruit parents and their kids, raid any rising juniors that have size and potential from other schools with free tuition offers and inflated playoff records?

Google this:
Jacksonville Lee Football Coach
Then try this:
Jacksonville football coach (Insert coach's name)

Dang, son, sometimes you remind me of an ex wrestling coach I know, and nobody's THAT stupid.

Forget it. I try to have a civil conversation with you, but you are just not interested. Lee is in the 7A state semifinal, keep that in mind.

Forget it. I try to have a civil conversation with you, but you are just not interested. Lee is in the 7A state semifinal, keep that in mind.
Relax, man. I didn't say you was, I said nobody is.

Now, that other dude? He's an aggravating motorscooter. Always pickin and stickin, and dumb? He's a special order from the factory kind of stupid, you can't roll into the showroom and buy his kinda exceptionality. You have to ask for it, then wait for him to explode in ignorance all over errybody, staining people good clothes and shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT