ADVERTISEMENT

FHSAA Officially Needs New Home For State FB Finals

Well, if they move it back to Miami, I'll be a lot closer now.

They played a bowl in Tropicana Field this year. How about trying it? There shouldn't be other events schedule there in December.

The Trop is a the logical choice. It's more centrally located than South Florida, it's the right size, indoors, plenty of parking, plenty of concessions, and easy access to hotels in St. Pete, Clearwater, Tampa, the beaches, etc.

Reactions: fla331boy
JD, is the trop an option with the everything that is going on locally with the possible moving and all?

I would still say yes. Ray's won't have a new ball park for at least five years. The FHSAA isn't going to do a deal for more than 5 years with any venue.

Just do it where they hold the Track meet. That way all the underclassmen can take a tour of the facilities. Or even a better idea would be to have St. Thomas host all the games.

They defney needed to get it out the Citrus Bowl. It was OK up there to start wiff, but then all the places where you could get you mo ammo started closing up by dark. You know if you go the early game, you gonna need to reload by the end of the nite cap. Who the hell wanna head to the parkin lot wiff no ammo?

Reactions: Fan 74 and 181pl
I propose they be held in Ann Arbor at The Big House so we can payback Coach Harbaugh for spending so much time in our state helping our economy. If not, put it in the Trop but not without replacing that God awful turf first. If not, put it in Miami so the fans of the winning teams can easier make it to the games. 1A should be played in North Florida.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT