ADVERTISEMENT

FB Pirates

fbpirate

Oct 28, 2010
Coach Hodge has decided not to return for his 5th year ... I was on the search committee when we first Hired Coach Hodge, I'm am sorry it didn't work out for him & Us... Fernandina wishes him well wherever he ends up coaching he will be a great addition ... Guess we are looking again :(

This post was edited on 11/8 7:32 AM by fbpirate

Sorry to hear of Coach Hodge leaving. Any info when they will start the search again? Good luck on the search.

I would think y'all could put quite an enticing package together for a coach out there...how big of an impact has Yulee had on your Pirates?

As long as there no Derrick Henry I'd say the impact is negligible:) ... There are many reasons a Coach would want to give FBHS a try ... Great town , great facilities, a very hard working / fundraising QB club, great area for football , there is room for the new coach to bring at least two of his own guy's, two great coaches already on staff , great feeder system (pop warner & middle school) if approached and worked properly ... I won't lie we've been down for several years and we still can offer all the above ... This town, alumni/fans and school but especially the players are itching for team that can compete ... I'd say we have all you need just coach up the kids

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT