ADVERTISEMENT

Favorites (8A-4A)

Pipe Dreams

Jul 21, 2010
Who do you think are the favorites? I'll post mine and add to the list.

8A
Miami Southridge, Apopka, Dr. Phillips, Columbus, Manatee, Orange City, West Orange, Flanagan, Deerfield Beach

7A
St. Thomas Aquinas.... Lakeland, Plant

6A
Miami Central, Carol City, Mainland, Armwood

5A
American Heritage (Plantation), Bishop Moore, Palm Bay (?)

4A
Cocoa, Miami Booker T Washington

Last edited:
Who do you think are the favorites? I'll post mine and add to the list.

8A
Apopka, Dr. Phillips, Manatee, Orange City, West Orange, Flanagan (?)

7A
St. Thomas Aquinas.... Lakeland, Plant

6A
Miami Central, Carol City, Mainland, Armwood

5A
American Heritage (Plantation), Bishop Moore, Palm Bay (?)

4A
Cocoa, Miami Booker T Washington

My June thoughts for Nov. and December...
Your 8A seems pretty dead on for North...
8A North -Osceola lost a lot but I still would not stick a fork in them.
8A South - Flanagan lost a lot. I would say ...
Front Runners:
Columbus
Southridge
Deerfield Beach

Miramar
Flanagan
FP Central
Boca Raton
PB Gardens
Vero Beach

7A - Dwyer, Columbia, Venice, McArthur and Mater Academy could also have a pulse late season until STA goes through them.

6A - Consider Northwestern, Boyd Anderson and Dillard as longshots

5A- South Region way down overall. AHP rolls.... Jackson could sniff the post-season. Unless Bishop Moore is as strong as last year they have a very slim chance vs. AHP.

4A - BTW easy front runner then Cocoa and Glades Central should both be up a bit.

As usual 8A seems to be the most unpredictable. Probably 10 teams combined north and south region that can compete with one another. A beautiful thing.

BOLT hear dem Warrior have a new QB. He posed to be great like Boody Warrett but better. BOLT like him Warrior chances dough. BOLT got Him Warrior, Dr. Phillips an Apoka in dat order mon.

Right
"6A - Consider Northwestern, Boyd Anderson and Dillard as longshots"

I just added to the original post without stating the obvious (MC, CC, Mainland, Armwood) that is why I believe those 3 teams (Northwestern,Boyd Anderson, and Dillard) could be considered as "longshots" .

Not sure who could challenge Armwood in the North but there are probably at least 5 teams in the 6A - South that could compete with Armwood. 6A North is a joke.

BHC, my bad I didn't realize you were only listing the people who could challenge the top dogs above.

BHC, my bad I didn't realize you were only listing the people who could challenge the top dogs above.

All goodpeezy28. Pipe Dreams put down a pretty good post-season landscape, I was just brainstorming and figured I could add a little south region insight...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT