ADVERTISEMENT

Faith Christian Academy may be going 8 man again

hoopemento

Dec 22, 2019
It looks like the one very successful season that Faith Christian Academy had this past fall is all they could muster in 11 man football. They were actually putting together a force to be dealt with. A coach at another SSAC school is reporting that he has been contacted by a few parents from Faith because their scholarship program is going away and parents are not happy with a newly appointed head coach and the AD. Get ready for some pretty good talent to find new places to play.

Maybe its time to consider sports that don"t require so much overhead cost and player participation?
Woke up this mornin'
Looked out the window and saw
Everyone playing
Playing basket some ball
Travelling freely
Ran out to join them as one
Seemed to be so much fun

Go Canes Go!

Reactions: Silver King
Speaking of Anthony Hamilton, this has to be one my favorites of his.......Secretary;s name was Charlene and one day when she was having a bad day, I started singing this song to her.....I dont know if she was more surprised I knew who Anthony Hamilton was or that I actually sang it for her.... but it made her day regardless, afterwards!

Go Canes Go!

This one is for Neutral....I believe most of his stories about women seemed to always be about rather lrge women if I recalled correctly, but a little story 1st. In Athens when I transferred up there in 1993, There was this gal "Kendra" she was definitely a "Sista Big Bone"........i had reputation of embarrassing easy and turning all shades of red when I did. I'm fairly focused when I'm working...can easily tune everything out around me...particularly when I had the iPod going with the ear buds in my ears.......Kendra liked coming up behind me, taking one of the bud's out of my ear and then whispering, as she pushed her rather large chest into my back........."Tom Tom I have a itch, I wish you could help me with" It startled me because of how she'd sneak up behind me, but turn me 5 shades of red because what she whispered in my ear......well just because.......she'd always subsequently run off, giggling with a "Mission accomplish" type satisfaction......anyway this song always remind me of Kendra.

Go Canes Go!

great to see this site is so serious about high school sports....find somewhere else to post please.... The topic is a real one hitting home at a number of schools.

great to see this site is so serious about high school sports....find somewhere else to post please.... The topic is a real one hitting home at a number of schools.

Totally serious, so how about keeping us posted on your 8-man season next year.........?

Go Canes Go!

Reactions: peezy28

Faith Christian losing players is going to change the landscape of Central Florida Football. I'm sure Apopka, Edgewater and Jones will benefit from these talented players

Reactions: peezy28
Reply to gatorman001: Great to see this site is so serious about high school sports....find somewhere else to post please.... The topic is a real one hitting home at a number of schools.
Now peezy28 have a dilemma on his hands. Allow gatorman001 to get voted in as POY or ban his @zz. :eek:

If gatorman001 out, then Nu'Trelle's man jambun82 lookin to take back the lead ... an Choctaw_fan still not mathematically eliminated. Nomsayin?

Glass half-full perspective: They only need to keep 8 good uns and they can make a big run.

Guy has a good sound GM, I'm gonna listen to some more of his stuff. Sista BB was good.

Last edited:
Faith Christian losing players is going to change the landscape of Central Florida Football. I'm sure Apopka, Edgewater and Jones will benefit from these talented players
This news is earth shattering!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT