ADVERTISEMENT

Dr. Phillips - Mainland

Sssshhhhhh. Hush. It's time for you to go troll another group. All those AllStar teams in NJ, that picked all the available talent from the Tri State area, have no one else to play. The teams you keep asking about? All their fans left and hang out on the national board. Go ask them, they'll post for days about STA, Manatee, and IMG.

So, now, you want to get that same rush you used to get, back before HS football was ruined in your Garden State? You can't. Those days are gone, son. BTW, where are these so called gardens and are they near toxic waste, mafia burial grounds or trashy, shallow scumbags from reality TV?

Line in.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i'll bust on you.. Your a drive bye media type.. Got no game,pot shot type... Whoops. you have made a great point.... They post for days............... Haaaaaaaaaaaaa your right..

Last edited:
All those AllStar teams in NJ, that picked all the available talent from the Tri State area, have no one else to play. The teams you keep asking about? All their fans left (here) and hang out on the national board. Go ask them, they'll post for days about STA, Manatee, and IMG.
This says it all, boys. No further humiliation can be added!

Drummer, do you still live in Florida?

Bosco may want to try American Heritage Plantation then IMG. Both would be excellent games. AHP's speed vs Bosco's thick ankled tough guys. IMG's brutish style of play, they hurt players, they punish you with late hits, they pile drive your QB after he lets go of the ball... plus they will call in the best players from around the world and even challenge the marines to a game.

Thank you... Bosco wants to play the best they can schedule... Their OOS record is 27-4... They beat 2 of the 4 so far, but this week and the BG game will be tough.. Most Bosco fans want to play So Fla teams as they present the best opposition... Ga too.

Mainland's greatest strength is Mainland. But Mainland's greatest weakness is Mainland. As of this point in the season I would pick both St. Thomas and Bosco to beat Mainland. However, this does not reflect a talent deficit.

Drummer, do you still live in Florida?

Bosco may want to try American Heritage Plantation then IMG. Both would be excellent games. AHP's speed vs Bosco's thick ankled tough guys. IMG's brutish style of play, they hurt players, they punish you with late hits, they pile drive your QB after he lets go of the ball... plus they will call in the best players from around the world and even challenge the marines to a game.
Bosco may want another crack at MC??? So far MC has declined?? AHP may be in the works but as for IMG, have heard nothing... I want BTW,MC, maybe Lakeland, Columbus and Miramar... JC of Louisiana, Prattville and Hoover too. Florida may have the best overall so that's where Bosco get's good tough games.. PS Those "thick ankled" players beat your best, STA, with below average teams... 4-1 against Fla and that will be improved upon.......... BOSCO, with those "thick ankled",28-4 against OOS, two national champs and just held Louisiana's best to 43 points... I like thick ankles and if you were smart, so would you.. Oh, Bosco this year, has a "thick ankled" soph DB who does a 4.4 and almost broke one against Rummel on kick off... 28-4 with thick ankles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Bosco may want another crack at MC??? So far MC has declined?? AHP may be in the works but as for IMG, have heard nothing... I want BTW,MC, maybe Lakeland, Columbus and Miramar... JC of Louisiana, Prattville and Hoover too. Florida may have the best overall so that's where Bosco get's good tough games.. PS Those "thick ankled" players beat your best, STA, with below average teams... 4-1 against Fla and that will be improved upon.......... Fla with those "thick ankled",28-4 against OOS, two national champs and just held Louisiana's best to 43 points... I like thick ankles and if you were smart, so would you.. Oh, Bosco this year, has a "thick ankled" soph DB who does a 4.4 and almost broke one against Rummel on kick off... 28-4 with thick ankles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HONK!

Drummer, you're a troll. DJ's board is loaded with guys who talk Bosco 24/7. Leave that deadass national board with the "testa..who guy, and battle those guys till your little heart is content. How long before you start a political, religious, or racial based thread ? That's your M.O..... Listen we Florida native born know how great it is back in NJ/NY. Our whole life we've heard it from those who moved down from there. We know we're minor, and you Garden State guys are major. Tell that to 'Canes, OU112, DeepSouth, ZoeBoy,09Slick, etc. They along with the posters from Ohio,Texas, Georgia, Cally will enjoy your point of view. Most of us here are one trick ponies, small time, small thoughts. Spare us the life of leisure and jet setting tales. Bentley in the shop again ? Son still at Dartmouth ? You've been in S.FL for 20yrs. Yet you give us know insight on any team down there. Why is that ? Those guys above don't post here anymore. You could be positive and give us some Dade,Broward, and Palm Beach info. But NO, you want to troll. You want trouble and conflict. Grow up little man.

Dan, no i'am not.. Sometimes I come across wrong and I admit that.. When people,excluding you, come back at me like a smartass, without answering a valid post, I get a little rude.. The 24/ 7 business is correct as I go over the top sometimes with Bosco... Very proud of my old school and I won't go into other areas of conversation as you mention.. Majoring in minoring things has NOTHING to do with Fla.. It's just an old expression, nothing more.. No Bentley, rather a Camry LE.. No Dartmouth, almost though... Good scolding and as for Palm Beach, no good teams.. Glades Central used to be, but business left the glades.. Dwyer, at times, but very inconsistent and AHD not much.. Don't want trouble, no troll and I appreciate good critique.. As I said, I respond well when corrected and my posts are responded to in kind.. In Fla for 20, off and on for 30..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT