ADVERTISEMENT

Don Bosco beats BC in good, hard hitting game 24-19

Guess you were drunk last night when you posted. Wrong state.
Dumber than dirt, this one....

No, the tall skinny guy.. ps I love to get in your heads...Especially that blackpopsicle....Haaaaaaaaaaa
The go to response for trolls with no game.

So, what is it, meatball? You a troll or not? You claim you're not one, then get your narrow arse handed to you and then claim you're just in it to get in folk's head.

You might be the WORST TROLL of all time. But, we already knew that.

Let's talk about your time in High School. You didn't even go to Don Busto, did you?

I'll help you Pop. He was a 5'7, 180lb center that enjoyed the Qb's personal touch more then most. Not real athletic, but tried very hard. Likeable to the staff and most of his teammates. Family had " old money " and resettled in Palm Beach county. He has an easy flowing life style that comes from his family's status. Likes to talk, likes to travel. Eats a little more then he should, but that's life. He's now slightly balding, with a dye job, and a little comb over. At 260 and 5'6 he has just recently joined a health club. His new trainer Olga is hot. She wants him, but who wouldn't ($$$). Hell, I can't wait to meet him.

I'll help you Pop. He was a 5'7, 180lb center that enjoyed the Qb's personal touch more then most. Not real athletic, but tried very hard. Likeable to the staff and most of his teammates. Family had " old money " and resettled in Palm Beach county. He has an easy flowing life style that comes from his family's status. Likes to talk, likes to travel. Eats a little more then he should, but that's life. He's now slightly balding, with a dye job, and a little comb over. At 260 and 5'6 he has just recently joined a health club. His new trainer Olga is hot. She wants him, but who wouldn't ($$$). Hell, I can't wait to meet him.

So, what is it, meatball? You a troll or not? You claim you're not one, then get your narrow arse handed to you and then claim you're just in it to get in folk's head.

Let's talk about your time in High School. You didn't even go to Don Busto, did you?
I own you chump !!! In your head now...........

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

SURE YOU DO. You're a toy. A sad excuse for a never was, clinging to a false identity wrapped around a group you so desperately want to be a part of. And you're in my head?

No one online believes you, they know how desperate you are. Those who actually know don't even care enough to surmise whether or not you are truthful. You could disappear and the only people in the world who would notice are virtual identities, who will write, "Remember how Blackpopsicle used to crush him like a grape? Remember when he painted those pictures of him and his STD riddled family, all huddled together, waiting to get a glimpse of the people Drummer used to go to school with? The ones that paid their own tuitions? Man, I'm glad Mustang Mom put a stop to it, it was kind of creepy, the way Drummette would just keep lining up for a literal soul scrubbing."

Yeah, you're in my head.

Why do you always mess up quoting people? You know you can quote someone and reply all in one post, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT