ADVERTISEMENT

Do to the Rona we are sorry to inform you, we will not be holding the Annual FLVA Poster of the Year balloting, crowning and Galla.

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
Other than that, pLease try to avoid any mind control, vaccine fraud or any number of conspiracy theory events and here's to a regular season in 2021!

Merry Christmas to you three other board regulars! It would have been a tight race this year.

Those of us who remain just have to pray peezy isn't sitting on the couch in his underwear billing Choctaw_fan for her 2021 membership. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: peezy28
"Don't be chargin my credit card, I already
tole all you peoples I'm thru️ witchu ..." 🏴‍☠️

Looks like my posts about breaking into the capitol to attempt a coup, murdering a police officer in the process, was simply too much for the board.

Looks like my posts about breaking into the capitol to attempt a coup, murdering a police officer in the process, was simply too much for the board.

Not disagreeing or agreeing with your point of view.... All of that should have been avoided if people didn't follow people blindly.... However your post had nothing to do with "Florida HS Football" which is the purpose here.....

I don't care to be honest but the members would like to keep the board less politically focused... there's Plenty of boards you can go to post that and have at it... the few members here decided a while ago to go away from that.

You only have 2 posts here..... Talk football make yourself known... Don't come here to stir.. i can give you links where your post would be accepted.

I've been on the boards for over 20 years, including this one. So, let's not play the "your post count is two" game. Fair enough on the off-topic nature of the posts. I hadn't noticed Neutral's sanctimonious posts were removed. My apologies.

I was hoping to get on he poster of the year ballot. Any chance? J/K

Honestly I thought I was banned for life cause I stuck up for Tebow.

It's a new year, even though it's off to as shitty as the last, the committee is optimistic people will come to their senses and beat back the bureaucrats/big Pharma/political power grabbers, and we go back to dealing with pathogens as mankind always has; allowing them to run their course, as herd and natural immunity - and an effective vaccine (if possible, hasn't been yet) is developed - beat it back. And doing that without manipulating any math associated with it.

So in the mean time, bring your A-Game on posts. This year as a measure designed to avoid the forced vaccination debate ( for eligibility), the committee is considering lowering post count to 2, to qualify.

• Haha
Reactions: Cat_Scratch
Question; do the 2 posts have to be in separate threads or am I now eligible after my second post this year?

Thanks for drawing attention again to this post; in rereading it, it reminds me that both Neutral and Skyway have the minimum 2-posts to qualy for 2021 POY!

Reactions: Bulldog1987
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT