ADVERTISEMENT

Committee's 1st Final Four - Brilliant

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
I think it was sponsored by All State and Neutral Observer.

If this doesn't show you the follow-the-money-in-everything-they-do connection between the NCAA and TV contracts, you probably think the Mob isn't involved with the NFL and Fantasy Football Gaming either.

This is one big TV advertisement for ratings, particularly hyping this week's LSU/ Bama and Clemson / FSU games.

WE ARE ALL SHILLS - So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell,

'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

SK is a jaded ole man fo sho.

Last edited:
Reactions: peezy28
I'm not concerned until i see the last poll. That's the only one that counts!

I'm not concerned until i see the last poll. That's the only one that counts!
No apparently they all count to hype ratings. This week's selections have three of those teams in critically important games that will impact next week's top 4 when they get to get the next group in to hype.

This selection committee is a debacle. Put all of the teams in conferences and the conference champion makes the playoffs. Then let the schools set up their out of conference games with the highest payout in Jerry world or whatever for seeding purposes.

Reactions: Silver King
SK, add to it Kirk Herbstreight "The Commimttee is sending a clear message to schedule tough opponents (IE Big 12) meanwhile the Big 12 schedules are back loaded so while they may not play tough opponents prior to the 1st ranking they will all had played 3 or 4 before its all said and done.

I agree with you this shiz is a sham.

Reactions: Silver King
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT