ADVERTISEMENT

Come on over to josh's board

Thanks for the invite, does it have the Miami / Dade crowd crowing all the time? There's football played all around this great state, enough for several boards. But, thanks for taking time away for posting with this Josh fellow and taking the time to come over to check this board out; it's not for everybody, its a little more cerebral.

Thanks for the invite, does it have the Miami / Dade crowd crowing all the time? There's football played all around this great state, enough for several boards. But, thanks for taking time away for posting with this Josh fellow and taking the time to come over to check this board out; it's not for everybody, its a little more cerebral.

Yeah we got several very active posters from that region I know of like 5-10 daily ones probley more as several new ones came over today from national board

Just so things are clear I am trying to recruit people by my own decision, I don't want anyone to get wrong impression, no one told me to do this

Just curious, how come y'all are not interested in joining Josh's board? I mean, I totally understand and respect if you guys want to stay here and perhaps even prefer it here. Just want to see if that's the reason or if perhaps it is something personal with Josh. That's all.

I just created an account over there, but I think it's bad form to come onto this board and openly advertise another. I've been on this board for nine years now. Posters here have been here even longer. Might have something to do with it.

I just created an account over there, but I think it's bad form to come onto this board and openly advertise another. I've been on this board for nine years now. Posters here have been here even longer. Might have something to do with it.

I would private message the people and just offer the link in case they interested but can't figure out how to do that on here

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT