ADVERTISEMENT

Columbia beats apopks in kick-off classic

Congrats! You guys will need to come out swinging to get through that tough schedule. Fortunately, your players will be more than ready for the playoffs.

How bout them tigers, went on road and beat Apopka 28-21 in a tight game
columbia is a top tier program ran by a top tier people didnt surprise me that they beat apopka they have great players and coaches played against them this yr at ucf camp full contact in the summer and they were the toughest team we (mainland) faced with armwood being there i really feel as if this is a champonship caliber team because of how hard nosed they are.

Reactions: Columbiahighfan1
columbia is a top tier program ran by a top tier people didnt surprise me that they beat apopka they have great players and coaches played against them this yr at ucf camp full contact in the summer and they were the toughest team we (mainland) faced with armwood being there i really feel as if this is a champonship caliber team because of how hard nosed they are.
We beat armwood at ucf the entire weekend and I think we got a win over mainland but we were the second best team at that camp, this team should be good enough to win north as long as we continue to get better

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT