ADVERTISEMENT

College Rival week for several teams.

Cat_Scratch

Dec 14, 2009
Florida vs FSU. Should be a great game. Florida's defense against States Offense.
Florida is favored by 11. I don't see it and I'm all Gator. Should be exciting to the end and hopefully a great game.
I'll go with the Gators in a 24-21 battle royal.

Who's your team?

Neutral Observer needs to throw us some Ohio vs Mich smack down.

Florida vs FSU. Should be a great game. Florida's defense against States Offense.
Florida is favored by 11. I don't see it and I'm all Gator. Should be exciting to the end and hopefully a great game.
I'll go with the Gators in a 24-21 battle royal.

Who's your team?

Neutral Observer needs to throw us some Ohio vs Mich smack down.

Iron Bowl, baby. Annually, the highest number of domestic disturbances in the state of Alabama.

I love years like this. Auburn has no chance, very often they find a chance and follow through.

War Eagle.

The best football, both high school and college from Thanksgiving all the way to Christmas... oh hell yeah....

Harris looks okay, but throws a soft ball giving the defense time to get over the receivers. Hopefully the O-line can hold off the pass attack. They're having a hard time picking up the blitzes forcing Harris to run around to much. Just give Taylor the ball and let Harris go up the middle a few times. Then drop a long one on em.

Where are all the Nole guys, we're supposed to be throws jabs...

Florida - Florida State should be something like 16-13 if UF wins, or 17-13 if FSU wins. Kicking game gives FSU the advantage.

Go Gators

Florida defense to much for FSU. If UF stop cook, game over. UF secondary to good. Harris scrambles a lot better than Maguire.

UF 24 to 10.

I just checked the experts and they are all picking FSU. The Noles looked really good against Chattanooga but there is no comparison between them and the Gator defense.

Florida will win if their defense scores a few TDs and their kickers can actually put it in the uprights.

If you are counting on the defense to score a couple TD's you have no shot.

FSU 20 Florida 0

If you are counting on the defense to score a couple TD's you have no shot.

FSU 20 Florida 0

Yeah, I have pretty much conceded that the best of the Gator season is behind us.

I will be watching when Michigan also beats Ohio St. And, for the first time in a long time, USF has a great chance to beat UCF. I'll be watching with and consoling my niece and her husband, both UCF grads.

Reactions: Cat_Scratch
Yeah, I have pretty much conceded that the best of the Gator season is behind us.

I will be watching when Michigan also beats Ohio St. And, for the first time in a long time, USF has a great chance to beat UCF. I'll be watching with and consoling my niece and her husband, both UCF grads.

I hear ya... Maybe a good Bowl game win to end the season.

I have my FSU t-shirt on today and will wear a Florida one tomorrow. Gotta be fair to both but Florida has the better record so they will get my support in this game. It may not help, but, I do my best.

How about USF vs. UCF? USF is playing well at the right time. Hope they get a great bowl game and continue this into next year.

Hopefully, UCF will find a great coach to help them out of this slump!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT