ADVERTISEMENT

Chip Kelly / Les Miles

The_Shortpasser_10

Oct 12, 2015
Could they be the latest saviors for Miami football? Kelly could be considered for either job, Canes or Dolphins, and I have to believe the Canes would make a big push for Les Miles if he becomes available.

I think Jimbo Fisher is going to LSU - Les Miles is going to FSU - Mark Richt is going to Miami - and Kirby Smart is going to UGA - and I'm going to eat alot of Turkey

Don't recruits look at the number of players each school or coach successfully send to the NFL? Option and fast paced offensive players are not highly recruited. And Chip Kelly's offense doesn't seem to work in the NFL. Does Miami even want him?

Jimbo is not leaving despite all the Gator wishes LOL... It sounds nice in theory but my inside folk tell me he still remembers being treated like Basura by the fans and alumni while the OC there and Les is a good friend of his and is non too pleased with how he is being dealt with. Also the money would be good but FSU can make an offer that will put close enough plus bonuses for his staff that it would take a mountain to move him.

Also there is the family situation he has with his kids and ex wife that many of you are not aware of. Moving to Baton Rouge would not be in his best interests.

So you can cool off on Jimbo to LSU... sounds good but aint happening.

He'd be stupid to go to a place that fires you after winning to NT because you had a couple of down seasons and by down seasons we mean 3 loss seasons.

Jimbo is not leaving despite all the Gator wishes LOL... It sounds nice in theory but my inside folk tell me he still remembers being treated like Basura by the fans and alumni while the OC there and Les is a good friend of his and is non too pleased with how he is being dealt with. Also the money would be good but FSU can make an offer that will put close enough plus bonuses for his staff that it would take a mountain to move him.

Also there is the family situation he has with his kids and ex wife that many of you are not aware of. Moving to Baton Rouge would not be in his best interests.

So you can cool off on Jimbo to LSU... sounds good but aint happening.

Not all Gators want him to leave. Taylor Jacobs doesn't want him to go to LSU. Ok as long as he leaves Candi he might not care

Reactions: Milquetoast
Miami fan lives in a fantasy world. AS IF.........

Kelly, Miles, or Richt. How many wishes do you have?

Last edited:
Jimbo stays in Tally.

Kelly to LSU.

Would love to see Les Miles go to MD and turn that team into a player in the B10 but don't see him wanting that job.

I could see Les going South to Miami espeically if they get that new stadium built as he could turn that program around for sure.

Always been a big fan of Richt and hope he lands a good job soon.

Most Gator fans could care less if Jimbo Fisher leaves FSU. And, we don't believe he will ever leave that cushy job!

Choctaw, I guess we have different circles of Gator fans because I see guys almost begging for LSU to get him lol.

AND if you go to 247 or rivals there are long threads on the gator boards about JImbo leaving......

Jimbo needs to stay where he has the Tally Police backing up his team.
Kelly to Miami, USF could use Mashcramps, FAU good with who they got, Miles to UCF, where he could really mess up the Florida Collage hierarchy

Soooo UF had a guy who probably committed multiple murders while at UF but we thinks FSU has the PD in their pocket but oohhh noo that could never happen in our beloved Gainesville... Newsflash... Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house which pertains to 99% of major college programs.

Urban Done left the camp. Can't use that one anymore. Sides, you believe Hernandez did his deeds and tolt Urban... Jesus, God Almighty you got another pair of them rosey red shades? Only murderin Hernandez did that Urban knew about was when he played the Noles...

I'm a gator fan and don't want Jimbo to go anywhere. His qb's get worse the longer they stay with him, Jameis was better as a freshman, Manuel got worse with time. He does recruit well. Interestingly enough, the Gators will play the 3 best rb's in the country this year, Fournette, Cook, Henry.

Cat Scratch... that was just an example... I Know young men that are currently on your team and I know personally some of the Gator greats such as Reidel and Jacquez... Talking to these guys as well as others I've known who played major college ball and you have will a much different perspective on how innocent your school, team, alma mater really is.

They are all dirty... If you can't see that then your blue and orange glasses are much more prevalent.

Still love your team not saying that just saying don't act holier than thou...

I'm a gator fan and don't want Jimbo to go anywhere. His qb's get worse the longer they stay with him, Jameis was better as a freshman, Manuel got worse with time. He does recruit well. Interestingly enough, the Gators will play the 3 best rb's in the country this year, Fournette, Cook, Henry.
OK, which one regressed and didn't collect an NFL paycheck?

Cat Scratch... that was just an example... I Know young men that are currently on your team and I know personally some of the Gator greats such as Reidel and Jacquez... Talking to these guys as well as others I've known who played major college ball and you have will a much different perspective on how innocent your school, team, alma mater really is.

They are all dirty... If you can't see that then your blue and orange glasses are much more prevalent.

Still love your team not saying that just saying don't act holier than thou...

Just messing with you peezy. I certainly know all the contenders have something dirty somewhere.

Aaron Hernandez Was Reportedly Involved in Another Prison Fight. You just can't take the crazy out of some people.

As a Canes fan, I'd take Chip, but not Les. He's a good defensive coach, but his offenses have at best been average. Kelly, on the other hand, is a offensive mastermind. Give him a good defensive coordinator, and he'd do wonders at Miami. However, I doubt we get either.

OK, which one regressed and didn't collect an NFL paycheck?

Good argument, all that says is the NFL knows they can correct what Jimbo screwed up. Your argument actually supplements my statement. NFL caliber qb's regressed every year they stayed with JF.

Good argument, all that says is the NFL knows they can correct what Jimbo screwed up. Your argument actually supplements my statement. NFL caliber qb's regressed every year they stayed with JF.
Im not arguing, simple question how did they regress and how does Jimbo screw them up?

As a Canes fan, I'd take Chip, but not Les. He's a good defensive coach, but his offenses have at best been average. Kelly, on the other hand, is a offensive mastermind. Give him a good defensive coordinator, and he'd do wonders at Miami. However, I doubt we get either.

Gam our Canes haven't had a decent defense in a very long time. They haven't been able to cover a damn TE for about a decade now.

If they want an awesome defense, hire Will Muschamp. Just make certain they find an amazing Offensive Coordinator, also.

They regress because statistically & fundamentally they got worse. Manuel got worse every year and was a mess when he got drafted. Int's go up for all of them & completion % down.

I wouldn't look at completion percentage and interceptions as totally on the qb, the wide receivers have a lot to do with those stats. Also, jimbo runs a complex system and when everyone isn't on the same page it can be ugly.:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT