ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte 42-0 Ft Myers

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
Ft Myers had a hangover after last week's win over South Ft Myers. Charlotte has been smarting from the two losses the Wave handed them last year including one in the playoffs that they should have won.

They're better than the score showed and were in this one the first half. The Tarps have been a 2nd half team, and got after it.

Anyway its always great to see these teams, no matter in close games, blowouts or disappointments, gather up and say a post game prayer together. Something that started the week Coach Sam died, and Charlotte went over to their sideline to pray together, then the next year the week one of our coaches died - the father of our QB, and Ft Myers came over to ours.

Coach Sammie and Coach Binky go way back. They played right over each other for their respective teams in high school.

Congrats to the Tarps. Very nice team. Neutral and Wave got there late. Sorry we missed you. WAVE OUT!

I thought I saw you 4th qtr, but then it started raining and I lost you. Thanks for picking up Neut this week, he needed to get out. Don't know if you saw it, but during the prayer Sammie had his arm around Binky's son, Will. I always say it, we wanted to be like Ft Myers for so many years, they helped make our program what it is. Both play hard and are class programs, you missed that injured RB last night.

I thought I saw you 4th qtr, but then it started raining and I lost you. Thanks for picking up Neut this week, he needed to get out.
FULL DISCLOSURE: Ladies and gentlemens, Nu'Trelle were not at this game. If Wavebb was seen sittin beside a figure that Silver King thought was Nu'Trelle, it was probably just a dummy who resemble Nu'Trelle.

You positive? You were in the same seats as when you bought that tall red head back about 8 years ago. You weren't hitting the grapefruit wine again yesterday afternoon and maybe forgot you were there? Ft Myers was a good place to get out of this weekend; more gunfire there than Dodge City during the end of a cattle drive, during horse rustling and a bank robbery combined.

You weren't hitting the grapefruit wine again yesterday afternoon and maybe forgot you were there? Ft Myers was a good place to get out of this weekend; more gunfire there than ...
SK, you know damn well Nu'Trelle drink Beefeaters an tonic or nothin at all. As for gunplay in Ft. Myers, all Nu'Trelle frens an closest associates sayin the same thing ... you taken your life in your hands jus to leave the house to rob a 7-11 or go down to the corner to do a simple crack cocaine, heroin, or crystal meth deal. Where the damn police when a man need them?

Reactions: Silver King
Silver King, looks like our teams are still on that 6A playoff collision course.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT