ADVERTISEMENT

Canes007Whatever Post it up in here <<<

Football941

Feb 23, 2017
Instead of getting off topic in like 4 other posts say what you have to say in the new thread.

I see why you didn't want to answer my question. STA supporter I see. It explains a lot of your infuriating comments.

I will say Jason Taylor was the utmost professional after that game last year. Was the first to walk up to my son and congratulate him on a well played game. First class guy.
If you are on their staff I tried to pick you out on the sidelines but couldn't find anyone that might fit what I have envisioned in my mind is a raging lunatic. I get that ride home sucked. Remember we did the same the year before. Difference was I didn't see any Venice players throwing their helmets when they knew the game was over. With that said I saw a few being very sportsman like. Much better than the year before I saw a brawl break out on the Miami news.

With all of that said, you have to realize you are but a speck to anything important with High School Football in the state of FL. In most cases none of us are.

If you want to continue to bash Venice please feel free do so here. Ill respond when I get the chance.

Waiting to hear from you!!

Instead of getting off topic in like 4 other posts say what you have to say in the new thread.

Off-topic? Nothing was off-topic.

You're just a coward fanboy who can't answer for Venice and Peacock and so you want to change the subject and artfully dodge the issue.

It's so transparent. Everybody sees it. Who do you think you're kidding?

Last edited:
I will say Jason Taylor was the utmost professional after that game last year. Was the first to walk up to my son and congratulate him on a well played game. First class guy.

Of course he is. He coaches at a classy program and for a classy head coach.

Unlike Venice which is neither classy nor staffed by classy people.

Difference was I didn't see any Venice players throwing their helmets when they knew the game was over. With that said I saw a few being very sportsman like. Much better than the year before I saw a brawl break out on the Miami news.

No, you just had adults rushing the field and yelling racial accusations at the opposing head coach.

That's so much classier and more respectful, right?

But nothing makes you feel more like a man than attacking kids after a loss. I mean you do have "character" right?

This episode has exposed you so much. Fake character. Phony empathy for the kids.

You're a totally vile individual.

And a complete and utter coward.

Off-topic? Nothing was off-topic.

You're just a coward fanboy who can't answer for Venice and Peacock and so you want to change the subject and artfully dodge the issue.

It's so transparent. Everybody sees it. Who do you think you're kidding?

Out of 4 threads most comments were between us?
Coward? Come on man get real.

Of course he is. He coaches at a classy program and for a classy head coach.

Unlike Venice which is neither classy nor staffed by classy people.

He is classy if you are a part of the staff then he might be the only one. I doubt the coaches approve of you coming on a forum spewing your sentiments.

No, you just had adults rushing the field and yelling racial accusations at the opposing head coach.

That's so much classier and more respectful, right?

But nothing makes you feel more like a man than attacking kids after a loss. I mean you do have "character" right?

This episode has exposed you so much. Fake character. Phony empathy for the kids.

You're a totally vile individual.

And a complete and utter coward.

I saw a few adults rushing the field during the Dwyer game last year. Was I mistaken?

I attacked which kids?

Exposed?
Coward? That keyboard cant protect you in the event of a confrontation.

Bash = accurately reciting facts

One fact that is pain as the day is long is that you still haven't gotten over the fact your beloved team lost. Not only lost but lost a game in which they were in the lead but couldn't make the needed changes at half time to win. I dare say your staff was out coached?

Coward? Come on man get real.

A complete coward.

You run your mouth and then when the chickens come home to roost you dance around like a coward instead of addressing the point.

I would respect you more if you just stayed away out of shame. That would at least be something: shame.

Right now you're just a coward who's desperately trying to dodge the issue.

He is classy if you are a part of the staff then he might be the only one. I doubt the coaches approve of you coming on a forum spewing your sentiments.

I'm not and never have been.

But please continue trying to change the subject out of cowardice.

The main topic today is Venice and their shady coaching staff full of sleazebags.

I saw a few adults rushing the field during the Dwyer game last year. Was I mistaken?

To break up a brawl started by a Dwyer player.

Again, you are physically incapable of talking about Venice. All you do is throw feces against the wall about third parties like STA that have nothing to do with the topic.

It's amazing how inept you are as a human being.

I attacked which kids?

On a topic regarding Venice and their sleazy head coach you unbelievably tried to change the subject to a few STA kids throwing their helmets after a loss.

This is after you tried to use your son as a shield to protect your from being a man and talking about Venice and their issues.

You are an absolutely vile human being.

Totally and completely.

Two days ago you were on this forum accusing somebody else of deflecting and then, amazingly, Peacock is fired the next day.

What do you do?

You do nothing but deflect for two whole days. Completely running like a pussy and changing the subject whenever humanly possible.

It is an easy thing to call names: any fool is equal to that…and the weapon of vituperation is generally used by those who lack brains for argument or are upon the wrong side. - Martha Finley

It is an easy thing to call names: any fool is equal to that…and the weapon of vituperation is generally used by those who lack brains for argument or are upon the wrong side. - Martha Finley

This is obviously not true because I'm not just calling him names. I'm accurately describing his actions and then calling him names after I've already won every argument with facts.

I'm piling on.

There's nothing left for me to do because this Venice loser won't even engage on the topic.

He's that much of a coward.

One fact that is pain as the day is long is that you still haven't gotten over the fact your beloved team lost. Not only lost but lost a game in which they were in the lead but couldn't make the needed changes at half time to win. I dare say your staff was out coached?

Again, dodging and deflecting like the coward that he is.

Repeated cowardice.

Keeps bringing up a third party team that is completely unrelated to the topic.

My comments on Venice and Peacock were in threads with Venice and Peacock in the title.

Your lies and deflections know no bounds.
You are like a fish on the hook that's why I wanted you to bring it into a different thread. You are very predictable and can be manipulated easily

A complete coward.

You run your mouth and then when the chickens come home to roost you dance around like a coward instead of addressing the point.

I would respect you more if you just stayed away out of shame. That would at least be something: shame.

Right now you're just a coward who's desperately trying to dodge the issue.
I am betting you would not leave the comfort of your home with that same attitude.

I'm not and never have been.

But please continue trying to change the subject out of cowardice.

The main topic today is Venice and their shady coaching staff full of sleazebags.

Good we are getting somewhere. The STA program has never had you as a staff member is a good thing for them. No need to draw the type you might attract.

So one of the coaches who has coached 30 years in college and has an outstanding reputation is a sleazebag? Here is why I don't take anything you say seriously. You are only here for my entertainment.

Do you even know who is on the Venice High Football staff?

Again, dodging and deflecting like the coward that he is.

Repeated cowardice.

Keeps bringing up a third party team that is completely unrelated to the topic.

So you deny the question that STA coaches could not make necessary adjustments to win the game?

You will undoubtedly call this a dodge but you have never once answered a question I have asked.

On a topic regarding Venice and their sleazy head coach you unbelievably tried to change the subject to a few STA kids throwing their helmets after a loss.

This is after you tried to use your son as a shield to protect your from being a man and talking about Venice and their issues.

You are an absolutely vile human being.

No shield needed for you sir.

I am vile because I don't bow to your wishes? That's called a difference in opinion. I see you cant comprehend the fact someone does not see things through your glasses. Its ok people like you have labels.

He is an entertaining fellow for sure. Not real sure why he comes on here other to show me a laugh at his expense. He really does need to get a hobby before this one gives him a heart attack.

You are like a fish on the hook that's why I wanted you to bring it into a different thread. You are very predictable and can be manipulated easily

Yet another complete dodge of a post intended to avoid the issue.

And somehow you want us to think your dumb ass is playing three dimensional chess?

Comical.

I am betting you would not leave the comfort of your home with that same attitude.

Now we've moved on to the threats portion of the denial cycle.

First, it's dodge.

Then, it's threats.

Notice how addressing the issue is not a part of this cycle at all. That's the last thing this coward will do.

So one of the coaches who has coached 30 years in college and has an outstanding reputation is a sleazebag? Here is why I don't take anything you say seriously. You are only here for my entertainment.

You thought that Peacock was an outstanding human being, too. You still seem to think so. We don't know since you refuse to actually address the topic.

You're a complete coward and it shows.

Do you even know who is on the Venice High Football staff?

The head coach is Larry Shannon, whose crazy wife got drunk one night and accosted an opposing coach on the field after a game.

I knew of another coach but he just recently got fired for being a sleazebag.

So of the two guys I know about, both are sleazebags of some sort.

While the fish is on the hook he will do anything to prevent being reeled in !

It's utterly shameful and embarrassing to even read your stuff.

So ego-driven that you must reply but so inept that you can't provide any substance or so cowardly that you choose not to.

You will undoubtedly call this a dodge but you have never once answered a question I have asked.

Of course I willl because that's exactly what it is.

STA has nothing to do with the Venice head coach being fired.

But I'm used to this because I smash people all the time and their only recourse is to bring up STA in an attempt to change the subject.

You're just as pathetic as those people are.

I am vile because I don't bow to your wishes?

No, you're vile because you refuse to address the topic and you use every tactic in the book, including using kids as human shields, to protect you from the truth.

And you're incredibly unintelligent and inarticulate.

I think everytime ya'll respond to Canes he rubs one out! Ignoring is the best weapon clearly he is baiting you into his game lol again captian of the jv football team his senior Canes is still bitter

I think everytime ya'll respond to Canes he rubs one out! Ignoring is the best weapon clearly he is baiting you into his game lol again captian of the jv football team his senior Canes is still bitter

Let me know when you come up with another quip. It'll probably take you two days to come up with another one given your obvious mental handicaps.

But you're from Sarasota so I understand.

Now we've moved on to the threats portion of the denial cycle.

First, it's dodge.

Then, it's threats.

Notice how addressing the issue is not a part of this cycle at all. That's the last thing this coward will do.
Threat ? Kids these days, SMH

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT