ADVERTISEMENT

Canes win;!;;;

Man Danny, I was at a Cigar bar cussing up a storm at those 3 PI penalties then saw that Rugby play. Went nuts, then saw the flag, back to cussing then drained another Dos Equis waiting to woop it up again. Unbelievable.

Reactions: gambello
Man Danny, I was at a Cigar bar cussing up a storm at those 3 PI penalties then saw that Rugby play. Went nuts, then saw the flag, back to cussing then drained another Dos Equis waiting to woop it up again. Unbelievable.
My wife and I were going crazy too. Didn't look like they crossed the goal line either to take the lead. We thought the fix was in ! And then that PLAY. Unbelievable. Jumping and screaming was all we could do. That PLAY will aways be with me..... Go 'CANES

Reactions: Silver King
Didnt see the game but watched the replay of the kickoff return, I thought I saw at least 3 fairly obvious blocks to the back during the run back????? Congrats never the less!

Go Canes Go!

The announcers relayed it in slow mo maybe six times from different angles waiting for the replay call, looking at both instances. They picked them apart, decided, like the booth, they both were good blocks; the last one the said "maybe" but the ref was right there looking and he didn't call it.

I turned it off when Duke scored the last time with 6 seconds left. I was pretty shocked to see the final play this morning. I did turn on the World Series and saw a great finish by the Royals.

So, will any ACC refs will be reprimanded for the calls on that play?

Now they're saying the knee's down on College Game Day - if the knee was down, you wouldn't see a shadow, now the guy tackling him's knee is down to compare - no shadow. Also, the first block in the back may have been, but they missed it just like they missed the call on that last Pass Interference or reviewing the scoring play where it didn't look like the ball broke the plane. Game's over still much hate around for the Canes even when they're irrelevant. People just don't want to see them comeback...

They're jealous because it now beat out the almighty Stanford play, when they ran over the band for a TD, as the best play of all time.

Don't feel bad. The Gators had many miraculous plays including an interception that bounced off the offensive player and those did not even make the top ten plays.

There were several things that should ha e been called during that play that weren't. I'm sure the offials being a suspended is a small consolation for Dook, since Miami will still get the win.

There were a couple that should have not been called or reviewed in Duke's final drive also.

BUT if they're suspending all those guys for that play they need to give the DEATH PENALTY to that crew that called the Incomplete/Holding/Pass Interference (The ever changing BS) call at the National Championship game between Miami and Ohio State - a game with a little more importance than this one.

Reactions: Neutral 0bserver
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT