ADVERTISEMENT

Canes next HBC?

Mark Richt needs to get out of there. Miami would be a good deal for him.

Oh, jeeez, hopefully that's just Hot Lants buzz. He has a bit of a history of not being able to win those critical games in a season for Georgia in the SEC. Miami, since their last title run, is having an issue just winning games against teams they're supposed to beat, let alone beating teams like FSU or Notre Dame; but I'd take him over Kipen. I don't have the answer. A Gruden/Raiders type personality is what they need.

I've reset for another 3-5 year rebuild: my expectation chart's curve looks like an elevator whose pulley system just snapped.

Needs to be Greg Schiano. Richt is a loser. Can't win with the talent he has, which is a ton.

Schiano will recruit gangbusters in S. Fla and will have a nasty defense in a matter of two years. If he can get a quality OC in place (Cam Cameron, etc.), he would probably have a great run.

Reactions: Silver King
I've reset for another 3-5 year rebuild: my expectation chart's curve looks like an elevator whose pulley system just snapped.
Here's Nu'Trelle's suggestion: If SK willing to give up the sailing gig and Wavebb agree to stay the hell of the cockpit, the 3 of us could run the whole show and put UM back on the map. SK a bona fide OL expert ... everyone know that. If Wave handle the long snappers and Nu'Trelle work very closely with the female cheerleaders, Bingo - you got 99% of things covered. If he willing to work dirt cheap, maybe shortpasser can handle the QB's. Mr HiSchool can be the PA man. Gatorman001 can handle postage. Not much else is needed, right?

Miami is the new Tennessee. Continuely looking toward the future and building. Finebaum might be right - The place may take 10 years to rebound

Neut, why SK wanna give up his summer job for that? Note the three master; look around 58 seconds and 2:00 the big fella at the wheel making 360 tons dance under canvas is SK.

Miami needs to look at a guy like Willie Taggart. Watch what he does at USF if they give him the time to do it. They are already much improved.

I hope they hire Richt. He could keep them down even longer.

Beautiful sailing vessels. i wouldn't give that up!

Miami needs to invest in a Miami grad who was part of their successful teams. That's the only way they will get back to a top tier program.

Miami needs to look at a guy like Willie Taggart. Watch what he does at USF if they give him the time to do it. They are already much improved.

I hope they hire Richt. He could keep them down even longer.

Taggart should not get one more second.... Improved.... From what? There was a time when the Bulls were #2 in the poles! Now they are a stinky #2.

Go Bulls

Taggart should not get one more second.... Improved.... From what? There was a time when the Bulls were #2 in the poles! Now they are a stinky #2.

Go Bulls
Taggart wasn't responsible for that. He inherited an absolute mess last year. This year he has the Bulls positioned for a bowl game. He wins everywhere he goes. He learned from one of the best while at Stanford. He will build a winner at USF.

Nu'Trelle have a drinkin buddy who meet the criteria, but #20 ain't be interested.
Tell Jamie the boys down at Charlotte said hello. Ironic, I was having a drink Saturday with the guy who played OLB at FSU and ran that Fumblerooskie in the Ft Myers game. Of course then we had to do that damn Kansas tiebreaker in the 3-way tie...

Pretty much every one connected with Saban has been a hit. Maybe Doug Nussmeier?

What does being old have to do with being a winner? Miami better throw age out of the conversation and get a guy who can win and win now..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT