ADVERTISEMENT

Braden River 28 Plant City 23 FINAL

gatorman001

Aug 31, 2003
Braden River jumped out in front early and I kind of felt they just kind of put it automatic pilot from there, until Plant City would get close. I don't think the little RB for Braden River is going to be able to hold up, in as far as being the kind of back you can lean on...( he took a beating tonight). Plant City was better than what I had anticipated, the played a tuff gritty style on defense. This Braden River team I dont believe is going to be able to stay with Venice next week.

Go Canes Go!

Does the absence of McDaniel make or break them? He was by far their best athlete.
They have good players don't get me wrong but does his absence send them home round 2?

Does the absence of McDaniel make or break them? He was by far their best athlete.
They have good players don't get me wrong but does his absence send them home round 2?

I think at full strength BR is the better team. Missing Knowledge and their 6’3” WR Wortham, who tore his ACL at the beginning of the season. Full strength that offense is tough.

Battie was injured last game and played maybe 1 Qtr vs Venice. Running him too much in my opinion, he’s not gonna last.

It’ll be a good game. Comes down to BR Defense, can they slow down Gregory? Whichever D slows down the run game and gets a turnover wins.

Shame these two meet this early. Two good teams. Should be a fun environment.

I think at full strength BR is the better team. Missing Knowledge and their 6’3” WR Wortham, who tore his ACL at the beginning of the season. Full strength that offense is tough.

Battie was injured last game and played maybe 1 Qtr vs Venice. Running him too much in my opinion, he’s not gonna last.

It’ll be a good game. Comes down to BR Defense, can they slow down Gregory? Whichever D slows down the run game and gets a turnover wins.

Shame these two meet this early. Two good teams. Should be a fun environment.

Battie has some impressive numbers last week. Can he go the entire game this time is the question.

Gagg will have to throw the ball in my opinion to win.

I think Braden River has the talent to beat Venice but Venice uses out-coaches them. This has been the case the last 4 times they have met. I don't see anything different happening. Venice wins in a competitive game. It'll be close game but I think Venice will win by 10-14 points and beat the winner of the Bloomingdale/Palmetto game with ease.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT