ADVERTISEMENT

Booker T Washington vs Cocoa

Cat_Scratch

Dec 14, 2009
First I have to say that both teams showed good sportsmanship for being 2 chippy teams.
Second, the PA went out half way through the National Anthem and the fans in the stands on both sides and the players finished signing it to the finish. It was very moving for me. A real patriotic feeling and a cool, feel good moment between Cocoa and BTW. I guess you had to be there to know what I'm saying.

And now for the rest of the story.

Cocoa blew the receiving kick off with a fumble right from the start. BTW took it at the Cocoa 35 and passed their way in for a score. Then Cocoa comes out and runs left, then right then up the middle for maybe 6 yards. BTW takes the following punt to the Cocoa 45 and throws slant left, fade right all the way into the end zone. All in less than 6 minutes. It was ugly from there on.

Cocoa decided not to pass for 3 quarters and it cost them the game. Judson can throw the ball well, I just don't understand why the play call didn't let him all night. I was upset with the play calling all night. Judson completed maybe 10 throws in the 4th quarter so you know he can pass. It's just the Cocoa coaches are so stubborn on running it all night.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT